TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Ok, this might not be the last time I'm in this thread. But I still hold on to a sliver of hope, regardless of the results I get.

If anything, I hope this event becomes a yearly tradition. 😊
This post reminds me that TBT Weeks should make a comeback along with new types of weeks.

fifth purple rose has been achieved 🌹 phew, now i don't have to worry about being unlucky anymore 😅
Congratulations on your purple roses. I wonder if I should have went for roses instead of hyacinths. Maybe I would have had better luck.
If anything, I hope this event becomes a yearly tradition. 😊
I would love it if they made this a yearly event . Or maybe every other year.

I wonder what percentage chance these guys would give when watering flowers 🤔
aaa these are so cute, especially the black one! They reminded me of these guys too:
1714223479448.png
1714223506230.png

so uhhhh I got another purple rose and blue hyacinth last night?? funny how I had like 3-4 nights of nothing when I was trying to get a black/gold rose, then as soon as I said "screw it I'm going for purple and blue" the flower gods were really like "betttt" like okay??

I have a grand plan now, I'm gonna see if I can get myself a purple hyacinth before this event ends!! and ofc I have some ideas floating around for that second lovely purple rose... 🥰💜✨

What were TBT weeks?
TBT Weeks were weekly events that had a thematic effect on the forums, and they usually consisted of:

• Villager Week
  • Flower Week (Which is what this is basically)
  • Pokemon Week
  • Old School Animal Crossing Week
  • Gaming Week
I may be missing one but that’s what they were. They started in 2018 and stopped in 2020 with the Gaming Week being their last one.

I am hoping it returns with new types of weeks. Imagine we get one that is themed around dusting, which would be called “Dusting Week”

Back