• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Most overrated villager?

Oh and Beau, i saw him in another town, and much of the other deer are cuter :s

I like most of the wolves, but I kind of dislike Lobo because I feel his eyes are too close together. Sorry.

And then there's Tangy, and I think she's actually kind of ugly... I also agree with Bob, whose not ugly but a bit too generic for the amount of popularity he has.

Last edited:
Kid Cat. He is way overrated and I find him really ugly. The same with Agent S and Rocket.

Julian(I just dont get it)
Beau(So boring looking to me, Erik is superior)
Ankha(I like her frown, but I got her as a starter and want her out =x)

I don't find any particular animal overrated, but I find it a bit annoying that so many people want basically the same animals making for some boring dream town visits.

Hmm, people will hate me but Stitches. It's probably because I haven't had him in any of my old ac games so haven't really got to know him

I don't find any particular animal overrated, but I find it a bit annoying that so many people want basically the same animals making for some boring dream town visits.

Personally I don't think the animals are the biggest part of a dream town.. if they put a lot of effort in to make it look nice/interesting, that's what matters xD

I know Julian is overrated, but I feel as though I NEED him.

This won't intrigue everyone, but I'm in the Theta Xi Fraternity. Our symbol is the unicorn (well, its severed head) and our colors are azure blue/silver. Our motto is Juncti Juvant.

It's almost as if Julian is the Animal Crossing mascot of my Fraternity :3 so many coincidences.

I was making a dog theme town and this comment isn't stopping me.

But no, they do not make dream towns boring, they make it interesting since it's a theme.

Thinking something is uncool because everyone else likes it seems really lame to me. Why can't people just like what they like without criticism. And on that note I really hate coco and pietro lol

I can't say I think any of them are overrated--people love what they love. However, some of the most popular ones surprise me. A lot of people say they hate clowns, yet Pietro is surprisingly popular. I'm on the lookout for him, too, so I'm one of the people contributing to his popularity. I'm also surprised that Merengue is as popular as she is. I love the food-based villagers, so I think she's great--I'm just surprised so many others think so, too.

The popularity of other villagers doesn't surprise me in the least. I'm not the least bit surprised that Tangy and Julian are as popular as they are. I've had Tangy at one point (I reset that village to start the game over, so I lost her) and she was my favorite of that batch of villagers. Julian I've never encountered (I'd like to), but he's a freakin' unicorn! Of course he's popular.

Lol xD It's so funny how many people hate Coco

I love her because she's creepy, which I bet everyone hates about her. I love things that other people hate xD I didn't actually expect her to actually be popular, though lol

This makes her even creepier if you read it:
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/CoCo_Comes_to_Town

And if you've ever heard the music that plays in her house:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLLRM4n1f6U

But despite her creepiness, she's the nicest person ever xD She always acts kind towards you and everyone else

---

But I kinda think the Uchi personality in general is overrated. I don't really see why people like them, they just seem like the female version of cranky. I don't really like crankies, either. I dunno, maybe it's just because my only Uchi villager has been Canberra

NewKoala.jpg

Last edited:

I love her because she's creepy, which I bet everyone hates about her. I love things that other people hate xD I didn't actually expect her to actually be popular, though lol

But despite her creepiness, she's the nicest person ever xD She always acts kind towards you and everyone else

---

But I kinda think the Uchi personality in general is overrated. I don't really see why people like them, they just seem like the female version of cranky. I don't really like crankies, either. I dunno, maybe it's just because my only Uchi villager has been Canberra

NewKoala.jpg

AGHHH I just read that and it is beyond creepy.... can that really happen?!?!? was it faked? I kinda want to try it now..... is that awkward? but I don't want to ruin everything I have done!

Bob for sure. I just think he looks really ugly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

---

NewKoala.jpg

That story is genius!!

Back