• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Most overrated villager?

The wolves. Man I hated Colton too. Drove him out as soon as he arrived. Never got the fuss for him and Julian.

I made Takoyaki with Sausage instead of octopus meat once...so yummy!! >.< <3 anyways... Bob is over-rated :/ he is one of my dream townies but that is only because I've only every had him once throughout all of the animal crossing games :/ and the fact that he is a cat...I love cats :D

Whitney, Rosie, Tangy and Julian especially. at first I thought he was cute, but then I met him in a Dream Village and jeez.. Open your eyes man. His face is permanently in sleep-mode. It bothers me. .-.

Whitney, Rosie, Tangy and Julian especially. at first I thought he was cute, but then I met him in a Dream Village and jeez.. Open your eyes man. His face is permanently in sleep-mode. It bothers me. .-.

omg

Animal Crossing hipster-ism. I never thought I'd see the day. :p That said, pretty much every "kawaii" villager, ever. Plus Tangy- I had her in my WW, and couldn't stand her.

I...I kind of dislike Tangy.

Doesn't her face kind of have like.. . little holes in it.........

Omg yes. ikr. The leaf on her head really bothers me. That's one of the big reasons I dislike Tank so much, cause like. Unnecessary leaves on villagers heads. like. wut.

Julian, just why?
and Bob tbh hes generic :l
and Mitzi, i do like her but she is overrated

I dunno what's up with Julian. He was the first one to move into my town and I didn't like him at first, though I love him a lot now. He's a unicorn and he's smug, I think? I don't see why he is so wanted.

Wolves. Their faces are just so weird
except Whitney but then again I love the movie and she's classy

@princelio: i completely agree. i forgot to mention wolves. i just don't like them, i guess. not my cup of tea.

Lobo, Tangy, and Bob.
I had Bob in WW and I don't see what all the fuss is about over him.

Back