March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Coco
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Peach (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Classic Easter Egg
Gold Super Mailbox
I see a lot of these people looking for "Villager X" in the Exchange threads. I just see those villagers as creatures i don't want in my town.

Who do you think are overrated? I find Julian overrated but UNICORNS ERMAHGA!

Pretty much any popular villager someone wants that they never had in a previous game.

There's so many...

Julian, any of the deer, Bob, Marshal, Whitney, Zucker, Marina, and Stitches. Yeah they're all cute, but my gosh.

Pretty much any popular villager someone wants that they never had in a previous game.

I don't get it?

I think Bob and Marshal are overrated. Then again, most people who like them its because they had them in previous games and even though I have every Animal Crossing, I look forward to new villagers and hardly get attached.

I don't get it?

I think Bob and Marshal are overrated. Then again, most people who like them its because they had them in previous games and even though I have every Animal Crossing, I look forward to new villagers and hardly get attached.

Marshal wasn't even in previous games

- - - Post Merge - - -

The Octopi without a doubt.

omgomgomg I looove them, their little circle things on their face (idk what to call them) and tentacles and uguuu <3

maybe bob? trust me, I love him and he's one of my dreamies, but I don't see why he's so popular

I don't get it?

But... Marshal wasn't in.. previous games. D: To be honest, I think a lot of people just like him for his sloppy set.

Bob, I had in my first AC. Had no clue he was so popular, but don't really care to have him again. I've actually had a lot of wolves in my games. Fang, Cheif, and god, Wolfgang, I've had him like three times, once in Wild World, twice in City Folk. He appeared in my campsite, and I probably would have had him in New Leaf... as trading fodder. XD They're nice but I don't really want them again.

Back