• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling misc. furniture/clothes/OLD nintendo items/villager pics

how many igb for the metal guitar, festival lantern, mic stand, sleek items, amp, rock guitar, and cupids bench? (if any are still available)

ok so I do have the metal guitar (customized to red), festival lantern, mic stand, sleek sofa, sleek stereo, sleek side table, sleek bed, amp, rock guitar (also red sorry c': ) and cupids bench

Im not too good on pricing things in IGB (and also if you want to revert the customized items back to normal you will have to spend a few bells on that so) feel free to make an offer!

Last edited:
I’d love to have;
Amp
Cement Mixer
Chaise Lounge
Conga Drum
Detour Arrow
Festival Lantern
Garbage Can
Gold Screen Wall
Kiwi Stool
Metal Guitar
Mic Stand
Moon
Rocket
Rock Guitar
Scoreboard
Server
Shaved-Ice Maker
Small Led Display
Space Heater
Spaceman Sam
Star Projector
Steel Flooring
Tumbleweed
Wall-Mounted Speaker
Wheat Field
White Katana

I can offer;
Kadomatsu
Veggie Basket
and 24 TBT since they’re all orderable?

I’d love to have;
Amp
Cement Mixer
Chaise Lounge
Conga Drum
Detour Arrow
Festival Lantern
Garbage Can
Gold Screen Wall
Kiwi Stool
Metal Guitar
Mic Stand
Moon
Rocket
Rock Guitar
Scoreboard
Server
Shaved-Ice Maker
Small Led Display
Space Heater
Spaceman Sam
Star Projector
Steel Flooring
Tumbleweed
Wall-Mounted Speaker
Wheat Field
White Katana

I can offer;
Kadomatsu
Veggie Basket
and 24 TBT since they’re all orderable?

I can sell you everything except the festival lantern, mic stand, metal guitar and the rock guitar (someone else has asked for these items)

Hey its me again! Can i get the shower!? I can give you the durian flower basket for it!

ok so I do have the metal guitar (customized to red), festival lantern, mic stand, sleek sofa, sleek stereo, sleek side table, sleek bed, amp, rock guitar (also red sorry c': ) and cupids bench

Im not too good on pricing things in IGB (and also if you want to revert the customized items back to normal you will have to spend a few bells on that so) feel free to make an offer!
I can give you 16,000 for it all? if that sounds okay. :)

Hey I can give u mush end table, campfire cookware and kagamicho things for your egg end table and egg chair

Can I have the photo of Bianca, Francine, Cookie and Wolfgang?
200.000 IGB for each, is that ok?

Can I have the photo of Bianca, Francine, Cookie and Wolfgang?
200.000 IGB for each, is that ok?

yes thats fine!! just give me a few minutes someone is coming over to take some flowers but Ill let you know when Im ready to drop off c:

ok Im ready to drop off!! but I have one quick question I just noticed you asked for Bianca's pic did you mean Blanca? cause Blanca's pics are the ones Im selling I dont have Bianca's pic :eek:

Back