• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Today in Laguna🍊🏝️

Island/Town Name
Laguna
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Orange
Native Flower
Cosmos

metswee

beetle boy
Bells
Switch
6886-5061-8119
Island
Laguna
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Lucky
Mother's Day Carnation
Lobo
Ruby
Mint
Easter Egg
Spring Shamrock
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Hello!
Thought it would be fun to log the progress of my island Laguna!
Ive realized that no matter how many times I say Im done I always end up doing more anyway so hopefully Ill be updating frequently. This thread will probably mostly be pictures but if you have any questions or comments please feel free to reply to the thread!

Im Resident Rep. Metz! I named my island after one of my favorite places to visit, Laguna Beach! My island doesnt really have a theme Im just trying to make it a happy and comfortable place for me and my villagers :- )

Here are the current residents of Laguna:

tumblr_inline_o2cghlavKw1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Deirdre was one of my starting villagers! I originally planned on letting her go at some point but she really grew on me! She reminds me of one of my friends and she might be my favorite uchi now! I like giving her natural colored plaid clothing
EWoHeAiUYAAJPyw.jpeg

tumblr_inline_o2cgr8yhDJ1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Wade is another villager I planned on swapping out at some point but now he is my baby boy ; - ; I found him on an island when I was trying to fill out my island at the beginning and I absolutely adore him now! He can be found napping all over Laguna. I like dressing him in graphic tees and silly hats!
EWzo1EVUwAISmoC.jpg

tumblr_inline_o2cgiariBB1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

I found Bea on an island and when I saw her cute little freckles and the way her little puppy ears flop when she moves I knew I had to invite her to Laguna! She is so sweet and a good friend to everyone! She has her own little outdoor cafe!
EWkRfQfUMAIe8TK.jpeg

tumblr_inline_o2cgn7SjNH1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

I had Roscoe as a camper in Pocket Camp and I decided then that I would get him as a villager in the next Animal Crossing game. I was able to adopt from a user here on Bell Tree! He is definitely one of my new favorites! Despite his appearance he is the sweetest old man
EWBi9jIVAAAu4mH.jpeg

tumblr_inline_o2cgwehkhq1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

I had trouble on deciding which jock to invite to my island. I didnt want to invite someone I had previously so I looked thru all available jocks in the game and then I saw Him. The next day I immediately started island hopping for him and I guess the Animal Crossing gods decided to have mercy on me because I found him! Tybalt is the cutest little tiger I have ever seen! Hes always running laps all over Laguna but he especially loves the bamboo garden
EWtvA8sXQAA9hzx.jpeg

tumblr_inline_o2cghlKhZZ1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Diana has been my favorite villager since New Leaf ; - ; She randomly moved in next door and shes been my best friend ever since so I knew my island wouldnt be complete without her. I adopted her from another Bell Tree user and now she is once again my neighbor :'D I have been pampering her with fancy purple dresses and hats
EWoE-m-VAAYdPia.jpeg

tumblr_inline_o2cgfoziax1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Tangy is Laguna's resident popstar! Laguna's native fruit is the orange so I thought Tangy would be a perfect fit! She is a big personality but she still manages to get along with everyone
EW5RKT6U0AAplnh.jpeg

vdRzGIz.png

Dom is a temporary resident of Laguna! I am searching for my partner's dreamies so he will be calling Laguna home until my partner has a spot for him :- )
EXSfa-aU0AAcxwv (1).jpeg

nWyPHlv.png

Raymond is another of my partner's dreamies temporarily living in Laguna....he will hopefully be leaving soon
EXtGhmuUMAAKaVC.jpeg

XLz4Wjf.png

Reneigh is Laguna's newest resident! She is a cool, chill horse that loves running laps and working out all over the island! She lives next door to her grandpa Roscoe
EYB8JYtU8AAiy75.jpg

I will start updating with island pics soon!!
Thank you for reading! :lemon:

Last edited:
Map Of Laguna!
(As of 5/23/2020)
IMG_20200523_114851.jpg

EW0GBwvUEAEM0hz.jpeg

Past Villagers
tumblr_inline_o2cgjjLrb51qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgci2p2L1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgjzhcry1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgog9rhu1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgq3m5ZK1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgr6YkVC1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgswtQO71qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgxubbNl1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgictEdt1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
Rk4JvqG.png
tumblr_inline_o2cgiby74j1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cghktPPw1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cghmgvFd1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgihT0cu1qzb5w4_75sq.gifv
tumblr_inline_o2cgu5GOS61qzb5w4_75sq.gifv

Last edited:
4/29/2020

As part of my intro I took a cute picture of me and my villagers all together! But it exceeded the 10 file limit so here it is

EW0FKsWUwAACd2w.jpg

Thought I would introduce some of the developed areas of my island!

In front of Resident Services
EWzsB8rUcAA3jTA.jpeg

Zell's house (ft. Biskit's house)
EWzsB8mUwAAn9xV.jpeg

The Museum
EWzsB8kUcAAbset.jpeg

The Garden
EWzsB8oUMAAGlZx.jpeg

Last edited:
okay hi first of all I LOVE SEEING WADE i can't wait for my wade amiibo to arrive ;; im so sad he's stuck in osaka pretty much indefinitely for now
hitting this thread w a watch bc i need more wade content <3
i also love the little creeks and waterways you have around! im slowly doing a similar thing on my island, i looove having small waterways around!

i'm also super happy to see bea ;u; i've eyed her amiibo card for forever too but just cant bite the bullet on a welcome amiibo price tag atm

im excited to see more! sorry for rambling esdjkwokdslc

okay hi first of all I LOVE SEEING WADE i can't wait for my wade amiibo to arrive ;; im so sad he's stuck in osaka pretty much indefinitely for now
hitting this thread w a watch bc i need more wade content <3
i also love the little creeks and waterways you have around! im slowly doing a similar thing on my island, i looove having small waterways around!

i'm also super happy to see bea ;u; i've eyed her amiibo card for forever too but just cant bite the bullet on a welcome amiibo price tag atm

im excited to see more! sorry for rambling esdjkwokdslc

I feel like the welcome amiibo villagers deserve a lot more love! Wade and Bea have quickly become some of my faves! (and youre in luck I have SO many pics of wade he loves the camera)
I totally feel you on the amiibos tho Ive started thinking about collecting their cards but I cant justify it atm.....someday :'0

I would love to see how your waterways turn out! Im am a big fan of the look and also I think its fun being able to hop over them!

and its np thank you for the comment : D

I feel like the welcome amiibo villagers deserve a lot more love! Wade and Bea have quickly become some of my faves! (and youre in luck I have SO many pics of wade he loves the camera)
I totally feel you on the amiibos tho Ive started thinking about collecting their cards but I cant justify it atm.....someday :'0

I would love to see how your waterways turn out! Im am a big fan of the look and also I think its fun being able to hop over them!

and its np thank you for the comment : D
ahhhhh they really do!! bea and wade are AMAZING i want my boy to come home 🥺 him in his new frog shirt aaahhhh can't wait to see more pics! <3 and yeah i grabbed a lot of amiibos before the prices spiked! i got his amiibo for i think just 17.50 a week after game release. which is a steal these days for a welcome amiibo card

ahhh yeah i can't wait to see more of your waterways and such as well!

4/30/2020

Tangy really is a morning person omg

EW5RKT6U0AAplnh.jpeg

I spent a good 15 minutes running around the island looking for Wade...turns out he was just hiding behind some trees near his house (Also he calls me DJ MET its so cute)

EW5RKToU4AAGUR7.jpeg

Speaking of Wade here is his house! You'll notice there is a not so secret path near his house........

EW5RKT0UYAA5QdT.jpeg

......which leads to the port marketplace where Redd docks! Its still a wip but I got a bunch of stalls from other Bell Tree users yesterday which really helped fill it out :lemon:

EW5RKT1UwAAFzOW (1).jpeg

Here is Zell enjoying a little rest spot I made the other day!

EW5Q2nqUcAAj2t8.jpeg

Here is Zell visiting the Museum (he was everywhere today)

EW5Q2nqVcAAPU6V.jpeg

Here is Bea and Merengue's Cafe

EW5Q2nZVAAAE_4Z.jpeg

And finally here is the entrance to Laguna

EW5Q2n0UMAAeHnD.jpeg

I mostly spent today cataloging furniture from other Bell Tree users so Ill have a lot more furniture to decorate with! Im very excited and super grateful for how generous people on the forum can be! Anyway thanks for reading :lemon:

Last edited:
Oh my god the market strip leading to Redd's secret beach is i think my favorite thing i've ever seen on these forums holy crap i love that so much???? i wish i had thought of something cool like that, my secret beach is still just blank

i love the area around wade's house also!!

Oh my god the market strip leading to Redd's secret beach is i think my favorite thing i've ever seen on these forums holy crap i love that so much???? i wish i had thought of something cool like that, my secret beach is still just blank

i love the area around wade's house also!!

Ah thank you :'D Im definitely not the first person who has thought of it I was Super inspired by some marketplaces I saw on twitter! previously that area was this naturey waterfall area but I thought the smog from Redd's ship really killed the vibe LOL

Ah thank you :'D Im definitely not the first person who has thought of it I was Super inspired by some marketplaces I saw on twitter! previously that area was this naturey waterfall area but I thought the smog from Redd's ship really killed the vibe LOL
i'd love to do something similar tbh bc thats so cool, but my museum is almost right in front of redd lmaoooooo
just me, staring at my museum in regret and debating if i hate myself enough to completely move it

i'd love to do something similar tbh bc thats so cool, but my museum is almost right in front of redd lmaoooooo
just me, staring at my museum in regret and debating if i hate myself enough to completely move it

😔 It happens.....at least you have to option to move it I could not imagine if buildings were permanent

5/1/2020

Yesterday I put a snapping turtle out in front of Resident Services and seems like Bea and Diana really took an interest in it!

EW8qeU1VAAQcr0G.jpeg

EW-KyEIUEAAIXfP.jpeg

Tybalt enjoying the sun outside his house

EW-KyEJUEAAeU7T.jpeg

Well at least it was sunny for most of the day........it started raining this afternoon

EW-KyEMVAAAe-Lj.jpeg

I was going to take more progress shots today of different areas but Im currently trying to move/get rid of a bunch of flowers but heres a close up at least!

EW-KyEKVcAAkZ1M.jpeg

Hopefully Ill have more progress to post tomorrow!​

5/3/2020

Missed yesterday bc in a late night fit of inspiration (perhaps brought on by cabin fever) I decided to majorly revamp my island (again) so its a bit of a mess

Here are some good bits

EXDZMM_UYAEA2B0.jpeg

EXDZMNBUwAAlUGC.jpeg

EXI7oWzUcAAIWb_.jpeg

EXI7oW8U4AAoc8b.jpeg

Im not sure how much progress Ill make bc I have run out of bells to move buildings/build inclines/ramps/etc and I have finals coming up but afterwards Ill have more time!

Finally not really a game update but did a quick doodle of my island rep!

EXG8HzDU4AEk4Tg.jpeg

Thanks for reading! :lemon:

5/4/2020

Didnt play much today but the first thing I saw was this invisible letter from Daisy Mae

EXNnojJU0AAzaKv.jpeg

Even though I was busy with homework I HAD to play for a bit bc its Deirdre's birthday!!!!! Happy birthday Deirdre : D (and Roscoe was there to celebrate too!!)

EXNnN7CU8AEYZ2i.jpeg

EXNnN69U8AAMkik.jpeg

EXNnN6uU8AAbJDB.jpeg

EXNnN6uVcAI7Tr8.jpeg

Other than that I snapped a quick pic of Tangy enjoying a sandwich outside her house! I need to make her some more fruit furniture

EXNnojJUcAAkBMB.jpeg

Also thought Id upload this picture of my campsite before I destroyed it when I decided to make some major changes to my island
Hopefully when Im done Ill be a lot happier with this area :- )

EXNnojKUcAEPCJ-.jpeg

I might end up doing some villager hunting in the next few days. My partner wants Raymond and Dom and I want to try getting them for them! I might have to say goodbye to Zell to be able to hunt for Raymond thru the campsite....at least this will give me the opportunity to switch up my villagers! I do feel I have too many deer haha

I might be posting about that a bit! but other than that I hope to make more progress on my island! (and I guess if anyone would like to give Zell a home in the near future lmk ; u ; )​

Last edited:
happy birthday Deirdre!!! I havent had a villager bday yet, unfortunately. cant wait to experience one

and I love tangy's fruit furniture!!

happy birthday Deirdre!!! I havent had a villager bday yet, unfortunately. cant wait to experience one

and I love tangy's fruit furniture!!
I hope you get one soon! I think its very cute seeing them skip around and sing ; u ; and thank you!!

5/5/2020

As I said last time, I did end up doing a lot of villager trading today!

I am on the hunt for my partner's dreamies and I was able to get Dom thru a trade with another Bell Tree user! He has temporarily replaced Biskit (whose amiibo Im hoping to get soon) Hope Dom enjoys his stay in Laguna!

EXRm0WVU0AUUsix.jpeg

EXSfa-aU0AAcxwv (1).jpeg

And as I am hoping to search for Raymond thru the campsite I knew Id have to let Zell go. He is a very beloved deer on Laguna and it was with a heavy heart I let him move ; - ; Luckily I was able to give him to a Bell Tree user who really wanted him. Perhaps he will return someday.......
You will be missed Zell! Hope you light up the next island on your adventure!

EXS4pe7U0AEeICy.jpeg
EXS4pfJU0AAofaX.jpeg
EXS4peoUYAAxuVs.jpeg
EXS4perU8AA-Ky_.jpeg

Hopefully the next time I update Ill have Raymond! Wish me luck!​

Back