• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling misc. furniture/clothes/OLD nintendo items/villager pics

bump!! its been a while but I still have this stuff I need to get rid of

Hello! Can I orde the Mushroom mural, block floor, pipe, super star and super mushroom? I have a few items on your Wishlist, let me get on my game and find it lol

Hello! Can I orde the Mushroom mural, block floor, pipe, super star and super mushroom? I have a few items on your Wishlist, let me get on my game and find it lol

yeah sure! just lemme know which items you have c:

I have the My Melody clock, table, and dresser, and I can add some TBT to it if it's not enough

I have the My Melody clock, table, and dresser, and I can add some TBT to it if it's not enough

Oh Im sorry I shouldve updated my list earlier I just got the my melody set earlier today! tho Id be happy to sell you the items for tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get the writing desk if you still have it? Is 5 tbt okay?

yeah thats fine! Ill add you rn is it ok if I drop off?

10 TBT is fine lol, but I'll just remove the super star and super mushroom

so that adds up to 30 TBT for the mushroom mural, block floor and pipe then

Yup! I added you back, I have some items in front of my station so let me moves those and I'll open my gates

how many igb for the metal guitar, festival lantern, mic stand, sleek items, amp, rock guitar, and cupids bench? (if any are still available)

Back