• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Merging the last two games you played.

Animal Crossing and Super Smash

So literally just Smash with all the villagers lol!
or running around watering flowers, planting trees, and KICKING ALL MY NEIGHBORS BUTTS

The Last of Us and animal crossing.....
clicker animals, bloater animals.....
that would be a strange game haha

animal crossing and hatsune miku project mirai dx
so a singing game with animals haha

Nothing will get between Nathan Drake and his adventure... Except maybe a bunch of Templars

The last two games I played were Fire Emblem Fates (replaying Birthright route on a harder difficulty, but honestly I HATE the Birthright path so much; I'm a Conquest/Revelations kind of gal, def Nohrian scum here) and, uh, Animal Crossing New Leaf. Kick all the animals out of my town and let me manage all of my army units instead! It would be like what MyCastle COULD have been. But I would want a little more depth to it for sure.

happy hone designer and animal crossingh new leaf
i mean that's not rly weird at all, sounds like a pretty nice game honestly

Spore and Flight Rising... ooh, that'd be pretty cool haha

SSB4 and Splatoon?

INKLINGS CONFIRMED C'MON SAKURAI DAMMIT

Err. Fire Emblem and Bravely Default

Fire Emblem: Default!
Killing spree + Grinding galore! *-*

Kerbal Space Program and Rocket League = Rocket League in SPACEEEEEEEEE with more rockets and explosions.

Dead Space 2 and Animal Crossing...
Yeah... just imagine for a bit...

Uncharted 4 and Hotline Miami 2. That would be one stylish game tbh.

Back