• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Merging the last two games you played.

Marc Franks

Animal crosser
Bells
The last two awesome games you've been playing for sometime have fused together! did it turn out well, whats the outcome? :)

Mine is plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 and Diablo 3 reaper of souls, i think these two games would be very interesting fusing, diablo is very gory and pvz is more cartoony and PG. In the end i dont think these 2 would work out.

Uuuh, Animal Crossing: New Leaf + Life is Strange...

Strolling through a beautiful landscape with lots of flowers and fruit and cute animals. Oh look, there's a giant tornado!! Death. Wow.

Dark Souls 3 and Oldschool RuneScape.

I'd be grinding the boss and constantly prayer-switching and my estus would be prayer pots and I'd get rekt trying to get my cinder/fire cape for the cool aesthetics from TzTok-Lothric.

saving manhattan from looters, fanatical purists, escaped convicts and a rogue mercenary force. then getting home in time to tend to my animals and crops.

(the division and stardew valley)

Last edited:
Project Diva F 2nd and Undertale....

....Kagerou Daze instead of Megalovania or do we battle using rhythm game mechanics?

Binding of Isaac afterbirth and enter the Gungeon. This game would be sick as hell. The morbid humor of Isaac with the references and great gameplay of Gungeon would be awesome

Clicker Heroes + Pok?mon Y

So literally a clicker game with pokemon? ahhaha

Animal Crossing: New Leaf and The Binding of Issac: Rebirth
what in the....

Splatoon and the sims 3
Sort of like The Ship, you control a sim and you must manage their family and their needs while splatting out other sims. Whichever family survives longest wins.

UnderMirai

wait no that sounds like a crappy AU from tumblr

neko atsume and some random game on my phone where you destroy blocks with a laser thing... i'd never be able to play that game. wHY WOULD ANYONE DO SUCH A THING TO THOSE SMOL INNOCENT KITTIES

Back