• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Merging the last two games you played.

Animal crossing new leaf + Pokemon X? My dream has come true, my villagers really are Pokemon! :D

clicker heroes and stardew valley.. clicking with animals and fruits n sht... or having clicker heroes characters in stardew valley.. nah

Let's see...

Agar.io and Minecraft? Hmmmm
The two before that were Super Smash Bros and Fire Emblem. That's already been done pretty much.

Animal Crossing New Leaf and Rune Factory 4... Soooo... I can date my villagers or? Jk! No really.

Animal Crossing New Leaf and The Legend of Zelda:Tri Force Heroes. Well, that sounds interesting.

Last edited:
Borderlands 2 and Hyrule Warriors Legends. So a Zelda hack and slash with so many weapons that 95% of them are utterly useless.

Also the story contains such levels of forced muh feminism that it feels like the writer would've been shot by an execution squad if he hadn't included it.

ACNL and Toontown Rewritten

Hello cute little toon! oh crap they went sad.... time for medicine XD

"A happy toon isnt a healthy toon" ~Tutorial Tom

Medicine in Toontown would be awesome for when they go sad.... because they move INCREDIBLY slow when they go sad... going sad is the same thing as when you die

BRB MESSING THE STAFF ABOUT IT

Last edited:
animal crossing and ratchet & clank ( ps4 )

after all of these years i can finally have ratchet in my town

>B))))))))

Back