• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

May DLC, Filly's return to the UK-GAME Event!

SensaiGallade

✨ Étoile 2020 ✨
Bells
Switch
1251-8940-4139
Island
Rosemoor
Sheep Plush
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Celeste Chick Plush
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Filly returns in May! Filly is the horse who brings her (very limited selection, outside of Japan) 7-eleven items when download her into your game. If you're in the UK she'll be returning next month, but judging the past few download characters, she could be coming to NA Nintendo Zones as well.

https://twitter.com/AC_Isabelle/status/720993884722040832
unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
I hope she is not a Nintendo Zone thing again. I hate Nintendo Zones. Just do wifi for goodness sakes.

I hope she is not a Nintendo Zone thing again. I hate Nintendo Zones. Just do wifi for goodness sakes.

Ikr! Wasting gas for a virtual download just isn't worth it

And what about people who live where there are no Nintendo Zones?

This is my problem. S:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not in the UK so I have no idea what makes that bad. ^^; Is it a crappy store? xD

GAME isn't a bad store! It's the equivalent of Gamestop or Best Buy or anywhere else which sells video games. Only difference is it's a huge chain in Europe.

Picked up the DLC today at GAME :D It's a shame that it doesn't include all the 7-eleven items.. I guess it's because 7-eleven doesn't exist here.

Still cool though :D I want a real life sushi bench lol.

I believe everything is there, except for the 7-11 branded items. It's still quite a big set, only missing a handful of items.

I want to pick this up tomorrow, but i'm not sure how the nintendo zones work.. or how to pick up villagers from nintendo zones for HHD. Could anyone tell me how to do it? I don't want to look like an idiot at GAME..

I missed her the first time. And I heard that McDonalds stopped the support for Nintendo Zone in Germany, and there's no other support there :(

Back