• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

March Shop Update: New Violet Flowers and Aquamarine Birthstone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just these
yellow-violet.jpg

oh, well then

destroy the wiki

Aww, they look cute! I'll be buying a few yellow ones later on.

Love all the flower collectibles. Thanks staff! :D

so cute, of course they'll just be added to my hoardes of collectibles. I'm an awful person.

any chance of a shop restock this month? i can't recall any since May of last year. I'm giving away a peach collectible in my St. David's Day giveaway thread on the TBT marketplace board, so i'll be looking to buy another peach, por favor...

any chance of a shop restock this month? i can't recall any since May of last year. I'm giving away a peach collectible in my St. David's Day giveaway thread on the TBT marketplace board, so i'll be looking to buy another peach, por favor...

Yes. Please restock, staff! I really would love an Apple...

I'm sure you guys could start buying threads and get some for less than the original shop price....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back