• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Make a wish! (Mayor Mike and visit this.) 1 mil bells giveaway!!!

K.K. Fanboy

K.K. Fanboy
Bells
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Small Mailbox
Feedback
73.3% (21) +
^.^ to make up for scamming, I'm helping TheShootingStar give people the gift of magic! Post anything u want on here! If it isn't that big, or if I owe it, I may even give u it, with a special gift!

Last edited:
Thx so much!if you ever need help you know who to call!and you didn't scam me.you gave it back! :) thx soo much!

Why did you ask to save, then (probably) switched the wifi switch? I need the 1m bells and the exotic pieces that we agreed on.

Last edited:
I wish for approximately 18 bushes, of any type please! This would really make my day :)

Last edited:
So we post what we want here? o:

I wish for a whole bunch of bushes :p (Idk for amount)

Ok. Ill stop by island later and get u some. It may be tomorrow unless I have time

- - - Post Merge - - -

So we post what we want here? o:

I wish for a whole bunch of bushes :p (Idk for amount)

Ill get u like 6 k?

So basically you're saying you scammed people and to make up for it you're giving back to the community through this giveaway thread...really???????????? Is this what's happening here?

So basically you're saying you scammed people and to make up for it you're giving back to the community through this giveaway thread...really???????????? Is this what's happening here?
I don't like to explain, so look at description again kk?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't mind 6 ^^

Ok ill get u yours in like 10 minutes k?

I wish for you to stop replying to my threads, or mentioning my name, and for you to forget I exist. You are strange and annoying and I don't want to have to deal with your nonsense on a daily basis. Keep your head up though! Thanks!

Back