• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Giveaway Make a wish! (Mayor Mike and visit this.) 1 mil bells giveaway!!!

Brb shower i got the bushes so add me ill open in a few

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish for you to stop replying to my threads, or mentioning my name, and for you to forget I exist. You are strange and annoying and I don't want to have to deal with your nonsense on a daily basis. Keep your head up though! Thanks!

Wish granted? -.- kinda harsh though...

Well, uh, you had made up a trade with me but didn't do it, so want to make up for that? It's pretty annoying since I went through some trouble to get the last missing item.

Do you have an extra pumpkin pie?

Well, uh, you had made up a trade with me but didn't do it, so want to make up for that? It's pretty annoying since I went through some trouble to get the last missing item.

Do you have an extra pumpkin pie?
No but ill buy one from someone on the site

I don't like to explain, so look at description again kk?

Actually the description in your first post is very unspecific. It says "to make up for scamming, I'm helping..." To make up for WHO scamming? To make up for people who were scammed in general? Or specifically you? I'm just going to assume you mean yourself as your response to me was quite rude and probably reflects your general character. How about instead of giving stuff away to random people, you actually put in some effort, go through your past posts, find out who you wronged and set it right. [Insert explicative here]

Guys he's trying his best.This is really nice and I know he might of scamed but pls stop living in the past.life moves forward never backwards.but completed some trades would be nice. :)

Guys he's trying his best.This is really nice and I know he might of scamed but pls stop living in the past.life moves forward never backwards.but completed some trades would be nice. :)

It'd be great if he/she could give back the things they took or scammed off others. I can't in all good concience make a serious wish in this thread, because the items/bells I get could rightfully belong to someone else but were scammed away. Honestly, the best thing and the right thing to do would be for them to give back to the people they stole from, and not the general community.

He could easily apologize and give back the stuff he scammed from... Just go on your Wi-Fi page. There's lots of people you've scammed there.

It'd be great if he/she could give back the things they took or scammed off others. I can't in all good concience make a serious wish in this thread, because the items/bells I get could rightfully belong to someone else but were scammed away. Honestly, the best thing and the right thing to do would be for them to give back to the people they stole from, and not the general community.
This ^

Lol great. I scammed mike and not rly galaxy but he is helping mike -.- and he won't accept from me. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

So we post what we want here? o:

I wish for a whole bunch of bushes :p (Idk for amount)

I got your bushes. :D ill add u and ill open k?

I wish for an ice lamp, I'll give you something in return. BUT YOU DROP THE LAMP FIRST SO I'M NOT SCAMMED! ok? :)

Back