Lurker or talker?

Lurk or Talk

• Talker

Votes: 80 39.2%
  • Lurker

Votes: 124 60.8%

• Total voters
Whatever is in between. I like to post because it's fun but if it's not worth getting involved; I opt not.

I tend to have this quirk where I check before I post. I press preview a lot to make sure I have no misspellings, if what I wrote is good and if I feel confident.

I'm a checker, idk. :p

Lurker; in all honestly, most of the time I just like to listen in on conversations rather than contributing to them. Not exactly sure why, but that's just how I roll. c:

Last edited:
I mean on this site I make posts in threads that interest me but in general I'm a lurker. I don't really talk to anyone, I just watch everything happen.

I'm a talker for the most part especially in the animal crossing section of the forum, but in other parts of the forum i'm more of a lurker.

Situational for me. I like to be a talker but then other people stop talking and I get self-conscious.

I;m a lurker because I'm so shy lmao. I never know how to like join conversations

A bit of both, but I talk more than I lurk. If I have something to say, I'll say it.

bumping again bc it seems the forum died again and im wondering who's still active lol

I used to be a talker when I was younger, but I felt like everyone would ignore me, so I slowly transitioned into what I am now.

I?m a lurker. I?m super quiet around most people. I?ve been lurking on this website since before New Leaf and just now convinced myself to make an account. :p

I’m a lurker IRL. Or should I say I don’t usually have much to contribute to the conversation unless it’s something I know about. On here I’m definitely a talker. :)

On the forums I'm a bit of both. I respond to a number of threads per day if the topics interest me, if I can help someone answer a question, and I'm often buying things in the Re-Tail section. I don't often socialize outside of responding to threads or exchanging PMs or VMs for trades though, so I'd say that's sort of lurking.

In real life, I'm more of a "lurker" or quiet person. I'm content to be in the background doing my own thing and don't have much interest in the hustle and bustle with the extroverts.

I post if there's something I want to post.... like 60% of the time

the other 40% I get sidetracked or just lazy, and by the time I remember it just feels irrelevant and I don't end up bothering

also, don't think I really consider myself a lurker. since I usually just do a quick spin check on the site within the span of like 5 or so minutes like 1-2 times a day (or every couple days/weekish, if preoccupied), during any periods I'm not more actively posting. to check for anything of interest, and then just move onto doing stuff elsewhere once finished

Last edited:
Back