• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

֍ π™»πšžπš—πšŠ'𝚜 πšœπš’πšπš—πšŠπšπšžπš›πšŽ πšœπš‘πš˜πš™ ֍

IGN- Leo
Island- Arcadia
Style?(as in cute, minimalism, dark, whatever! I’m open to trying new styles) Dark
Any references/pictures you want in a signature? Would love to get something like this
Sorry I responded so late, but sure, 70 tbt works! I'll get started on it right away.
Post automatically merged:

IGN- Leo
Island- Arcadia
Style?(as in cute, minimalism, dark, whatever! I’m open to trying new styles) Dark
Any references/pictures you want in a signature? Would love to get something like this
Actually, would you like to have your character in your signature, or just the villagers that I can see in your current signature?

Sorry I responded so late, but sure, 70 tbt works! I'll get started on it right away.
Post automatically merged:

Actually, would you like to have your character in your signature, or just the villagers that I can see in your current signature?
Could I get just my character! My villagers have changed and include some new ones and I dont think the pixels are there for those yet? Do you want the tbt now?

Could I get just my character! My villagers have changed and include some new ones and I dont think the pixels are there for those yet? Do you want the tbt now?
Sure, that works. You can send me the tbt after I show you the signature :) .

Here's the signature! Let me know if you want anything changed or fixed, I want to make sure you're happy with it.

Leo.png

Sorry I didn't see! Thank you so much! Do you mind actually making it into the shape of a cloud, though. And I realize I forgot to give you a reference for my character which is here if you wouldn’t mind changing the outfit. I can give you like 50 more tbt?
Sure! You don't need to give me the extra tbt, I'll change it for free.

IGN- Midori
Island-Seclusia
Style?(as in cute, minimalism, dark, whatever! I’m open to trying new styles) cute Christmas
Any references/pictures you want in a signature? Yes
68A7BC0D-F79B-4C63-A1EB-D24654561B37.jpeg

Theme?
(Current) Is this for the styling signature contest? Yes but I just really need a Christmas sig and my computer is not working right!!!!

offer: 200 tbt

IGN- Midori
Island-Seclusia
Style?(as in cute, minimalism, dark, whatever! I’m open to trying new styles) cute Christmas
Any references/pictures you want in a signature? Yes
View attachment 421992

Theme?
(Current) Is this for the styling signature contest? Yes but I just really need a Christmas sig and my computer is not working right!!!!

offer: 200 tbt
Sure, I can do this!
I'm thinking of putting you and Filbert on a stack of presents next to a Christmas tree, is that okay?

Sure, I can do this!
I'm thinking of putting you and Filbert on a stack of presents next to a Christmas tree, is that okay?
Since I hadn’t heard back, I just made one myself, but thank you!

Back