• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

֍ π™»πšžπš—πšŠ'𝚜 πšœπš’πšπš—πšŠπšπšžπš›πšŽ πšœπš‘πš˜πš™ ֍

Smokey
IGN- Jasmine
Island- Paws 4 All
Style: A cute style.
2021050319522500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
Theme: A cottagecore aesthetic type of theme please.
(Current) Is this for the styling signature contest?: Nope.

Also, How does 729,703K IGB + some parts of a cinnamoroll set (From Sanrio) sound? I can throw in 2 other random sanrio set parts as well!

Smokey
IGN- Jasmine
Island- Paws 4 All
Style: A cute style.
Theme: A cottagecore aesthetic type of theme please.
(Current) Is this for the styling signature contest?: Nope.

Also, How does 729,703K IGB + some parts of a cinnamoroll set (From Sanrio) sound? I can throw in 2 other random sanrio set parts as well!
Do you think you could do some parts of the cinnamoroll set and two other random sanrio set parts, without the igb? i can get started on it right away if so :3

Do you think you could do some parts of the cinnamoroll set and two other random sanrio set parts, without the igb? i can get started on it right away if so :3
Alrighty! I have to eat dinner first lol. I'll contact you ASAP!

By that, I mean the custom designs code for the dress. Sorry if I wasn’t clear!
Oooooh right, Gocha. (It was made by someone else by the way.) The code is: MO-XDBB-02NL-914D

Oooooh right, Gocha. (It was made by someone else by the way.) The code is: MO-XDBB-02NL-914D
Alright, thank you! I’ll get started right away. You can give me the items after I show you the signature and you’re happy with it!
Post automatically merged:

Alright, thank you! I’ll get started right away. You can give me the items after I show you the signature and you’re happy with it!
ahh, i’m sorry, but I just saw your commission shop. Do you think we could do commission for commission? If not, that’s okay!! I’m happy to pay full price anyways, just wondering!

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

ahh, i’m sorry, but I just saw your commission shop. Do you think we could do commission for commission? If not, that’s okay!! I’m happy to pay full price anyways, just wondering!
Ofc! (I only do paper by the way just so you know aha.)

finally got the signature done! I'm so sorry about the incredibly long delay- (was it half a year ago?) school caught up on me, and this signature slipped away from me. please please please take this for free

Back