Blue Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
White Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Feedback
100% (20) +
luna's signature shop
not always on my computer, so it might take me a bit to reply :)
read everything before you reply!
β˜… accepting β˜…
tbt
star fragments
collectibles
RLC!
and/or
make an offer!

- E x a m p l e s -

n5f2I8z.jpg
HvDpIf3.png
qJSGhnw.png
6681B6CC-6CE3-4E17-B797-24B3C962F000.png
Order form -
(not really)
IGN-
Island-
Style?(as in cute, minimalism, dark, whatever! I’m open to trying new styles)
Any references/pictures you want in a signature?
Theme?
(Current) Is this for the styling signature contest?

NOTES- please read!
  • I’m an editor, not a artist so please don’t ask me to draw something!
  • i take payments after i show you the signature.
  • Im mostly good at cute, minimalistic, and cottage core signatures!

Last edited:
IGN- CalQueena
Island- Pururu Den
Style? Simple but unique? (Unique as in different from other people)
Any references/pictures you want in a signature? No I don't have anything
Theme? Cute and dreamy
(Current) Is this for the styling signature contest? Yes it is, don't worry, I will credit you!
I don't know what do you mean by style, but I hope that's what you meant! Will 30 tbt be alright?

Oh sorry, I was sleeping and didn’t see this! Sure, I would love to make a signature for you, and 30 tbt sounds perfect! Just wondering- do you want any characters in it? Like yourself, some villagers, or nps such as Celeste or Luna?

Oh sorry, I was sleeping and didn’t see this! Sure, I would love to make a signature for you, and 30 tbt sounds perfect! Just wondering- do you want any characters in it? Like yourself, some villagers, or nps such as Celeste or Luna?
My character and Celeste, I can't really send you an image of my character with white background or something, but I can tell you what I look like

Yeah, that would be great if you could tell me. Just wondering - is the reason why you can’t send me your character because you don’t have your switch? Or are there other problems?

Yeah, that would be great if you could tell me. Just wondering - is the reason why you can’t send me your character because you don’t have your switch? Or are there other problems?
I don't have a Twitter account, and I don't really want to make an account just for this. And I don't know how to make the background plain without any shadows

I usually take a photo from my phone
I hope that's not a big problem

@CalQueena here's your signature! I hope you like it. If anything needs to be changed, just lmk! I want this signature to be perfect for you. I really tried to run with it being unique, and something I had never seen before.
QQRBS7J.png

@CalQueena here's your signature! I hope you like it. If anything needs to be changed, just lmk! I want this signature to be perfect for you. I really tried to run with it being unique, and something I had never seen before.
QQRBS7J.png
Hi! Thank you very much! Can you pm me how to use this as my signature? This current one was coded by someone. Thanks again and I'm sending the tbt
I love it btw!

Last edited:
IGN- Ros
Island- Laverre
Style?- it doesn't really matter, I'll leave it up to you!
Any references/pictures you want in a signature?- nothing in particular, something with similar colors to my pfp.
Theme?- dreamlike, for the TBT fair.
(Current) Is this for the styling signature contest?- Yep! Please theme it around that, but it'd be cool if I could use it year round.

I have no idea how to price these things, looking to offer TBT. How much works for you? Thanks so much! :D (smokey)

Last edited:
IGN- Ros
Island- Laverre
Style?- it doesn't really matter, I'll leave it up to you!
Any references/pictures you want in a signature?- nothing in particular, something with similar colors to my pfp.
Theme?- dreamlike, for the TBT fair.
(Current) Is this for the styling signature contest?- Yep! Please theme it around that, but it'd be cool if I could use it year round.

I have no idea how to price these things, looking to offer TBT. How much works for you? Thanks so much! :D
Thanks for commissioning me! Usually I charge 30 tbt- hope that works! A few questions- do you want your name and island in your sig, as well as it saying β€œtbt fair 2020”? I also noticed you have Diana in your pfp, do you want her in the signature too?

Thanks for commissioning me! Usually I charge 30 tbt- hope that works! A few questions- do you want your name and island in your sig, as well as it saying β€œtbt fair 2020”? I also noticed you have Diana in your pfp, do you want her in the signature too?

30 tbt is great! I would like to have just my island in my sig. And no, I wouldn't want it to say "TBT fair 2020", if that's alright :) could I have Bam and Diana in the signature? Thanks so much!

So- just to clear it up, you want only your island name but not your ign, any style, and bam and diana in your signature?
Edit- do you want your oc in it too?

30 tbt is great! I would like to have just my island in my sig. And no, I wouldn't want it to say "TBT fair 2020", if that's alright :) could I have Bam and Diana in the signature? Thanks so much!
Hey! Just wanted to give you a heads up- maybe the notification didn't pop up or something, but it will take me longer if you don't answer those questions- i don't want to start and have everything wrong! Just a friendly reminder :)

So- just to clear it up, you want only your island name but not your ign, any style, and bam and diana in your signature?
Edit- do you want your oc in it too?

Yep! And no. I don't want my oc in it :) and so sorry it took me so long! Today was quite busy for me, hopefully it wasn't too much of an inconvenience!

Edit: actually, theme wise I would like it to go with the dreamy way of the TBT fair, if that's alright? I wasn't sure what you meant by style :D

Yep! And no. I don't want my oc in it :) and so sorry it took me so long! Today was quite busy for me, hopefully it wasn't too much of an inconvenience!

Edit: actually, theme wise I would like it to go with the dreamy way of the TBT fair, if that's alright? I wasn't sure what you meant by style :D
Ok, got it! I’m going to be in the car for most of today though- I won’t be able to work on it until tonight. So, I’ll try to have it done by Wednesday afternoon in est, hope that works!

Ok, got it! I’m going to be in the car for most of today though- I won’t be able to work on it until tonight. So, I’ll try to have it done by Wednesday afternoon in est, hope that works!

That's perfectly fine! Thanks again!

- Bomp -
I can take two more signature requests for this week!

Back