Luck, Corruption, or Both? Anything Is Possible on Friday the 13th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just reread the main post! Wix is missing?!?! I'm coming, oh beloved spindly one! *dashes off to The Woods*

babe wake up new rainbow candy just dropped

ya’ll are gonna bankrupt me if you keep releasing rainbow collectibles, you know i can’t resist them! 🤣 love the darker, corrupted look to this new candy! i have enough tbt to buy 13 (which i think is fitting considering what day it is haha), so hopefully at least 1 of them will turn! best of luck, everyone! 🍬

Dang I don't even have enough money to afford a single yellow candy, guess I'll have to find some threads to post on

bought 8 because i’m broke and i have no self control 🙃 here’s to hoping one turns into a corrupted candy! 💗

I just had 300 tbt saved up… here we go again 🤣 hope I will be able to add this amazing candy to my collection 👀

unfortunately i can only buy 3, but i already have the other rainbow candy so not all is lost if i dont get it! however it does look pretty cute

staff how much do we need to spark the corrupted rainbow candy /j
also i miss u wix !!!

I got nine of them and will probably get one more using the TBT I have left. Too good of an opportunity to pass up to be honest.

Also, ironically enough, the candies fit my current aesthetic. LMAO

I just reread the main post! Wix is missing?!?! I'm coming, oh beloved spindly one! *dashes off to The Woods*

staff how much do we need to spark the corrupted rainbow candy /j
also i miss u wix !!!

9rKABD3.gif

It's luck, corruption or both, what kind of corruption are we talking about?

Well, I bought an appropriate amount of 13 candies. I'm not generally lucky so I don't go all in on these kind of things, but it's fun to try. Good luck to everyone! 🌈

Ah, my lovely Wix! So good to see you again! 🖤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back