• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Long Distance Relationships

Aww! I'm happy for you guys. :) HELLO MY SIGGY MAKER. That's so sweet, 7 years? Wow. That's a looong time. These stories are so cute, I hope this thread becomes popular, I would love to see more people's stories and see how many other people are in the same boat.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Three hours, yup yup. I know all about that. It's not so bad when you think about it, aha, could be worse. Losing sleep over your partner is the best! YOU DO THAT TOO? THE FALLING ASLEEP ON SKYPE THING? (albeit not EVERY night for me and my gf, but you and your bf do, wowee). Definitely upload photos. >w<-b

Yeah we love to fall asleep together. :D I will be sure to share pictures once I get back on the computer! I don't want to waste any precious time with him on the computer. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

He sounds so cute sleeping, he's sleeping (we're on skype right now) to prepare for his plane ride over night. Haha <3

Aww! I'm happy for you guys. :) HELLO MY SIGGY MAKER. That's so sweet, 7 years? Wow. That's a looong time. These stories are so cute, I hope this thread becomes popular, I would love to see more people's stories and see how many other people are in the same boat.

Hello! c:
And yeah, we met when I was 12 and he was 13 on world of warcraft actually ahahaha. We lost contact for awhile but we found each other on facebook a couple years ago and I just fell head over heels for him. (Even though I was dating someone else at the time) (*ノ▽ノ)

These stories are too cute. I actually was dating someone at the time I met him (which was on Maplestory..)

Aww lucky you <33 I wish this would have happened to me a couple years ago 8c, I used to be in a long term relationship for around 2 years

I've been in an LDR for 4 years and a week. We met last July for the first time and here is the video of us doing that. He lives in Texas, and I live in Pennsylvania, so about 24 hours distance by car. I love him so much, and I wouldn't trade what we have for the world. He came to visit me for my birthday in February as well. I will be moving in with him very shortly for college, and I'm super excited.

1098419_10202604491767602_312323451_n.jpg

1901142_10202435508343122_62932706_n.jpg

1005542_10202512451746659_1205152852_n.jpg

1374803_10201413326149206_830194335_n.jpg

1234264_10201181981605737_1766238258_n.jpg

Good luck to anyone else in an LDR! You're all a bunch of little cuties. I'm always here to talk if anyone needs to. It can be really difficult at times, but in the long run it's totally worth it if you love the person with all your heart.

Last edited:
Aw, I'm sorry :(

I'm going to edit the front post and put how we met there, also something that states I will share pictures.

Long distance relationships can sometimes be better than real life ones 'cause it's easier to say things over the internet and stuff.
That's what I think, anyway, but a lot of people at my school shame people who do it. They don't understand..

I've been in an LDR for 4 years and a week. We met last July for the first time and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wzVdTVrY5I is the video of us doing that. He lives in Texas, and I live in Pennsylvania, so about 24 hours distance by car. I love him so much, and I wouldn't trade what we have for the world. He came to visit me for my birthday in February as well. I will be moving in with him very shortly for college, and I'm super excited.

url]

[url]https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/1901142_10202435508343122_62932706_n.jpg[/url]
[/img

[img]
[url]https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t1.0-9/1005542_10202512451746659_1205152852_n.jpg[/url]

url]

url]

Good luck to anyone else in an LDR! You're all a bunch of little cuties. I'm always here to talk if anyone needs to. It can be really difficult at times, but in the long run it's totally worth it if you love the person with all your heart.

Omgah, those pictures ;w; So cute! So happy for you guys. 4 years, what a long time.. <3 Hope everything stays well with you guys!

I've been in an LDR for 4 years and a week. We met last July for the first time and here is the video of us doing that. He lives in Texas, and I live in Pennsylvania, so about 24 hours distance by car. I love him so much, and I wouldn't trade what we have for the world. He came to visit me for my birthday in February as well. I will be moving in with him very shortly for college, and I'm super excited.

url]

[url]https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/1901142_10202435508343122_62932706_n.jpg[/url]
[/img

[img]
[url]https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t1.0-9/1005542_10202512451746659_1205152852_n.jpg[/url]

url]

url]

Oh my gosh, you two are so adorable!!
And yeah, LDRs are really difficult. It sucks not being able to hug or kiss your bf/gf whenever you want.

Yeah, lots of my friends said: "How can you love somebody you never met?" and I literally wanted to smack them. ;-;

url]

url]

url]

url]

url]

My favourite couple

Yeah, lots of my friends said: "How can you love somebody you never met?" and I literally wanted to smack them. ;-;

My sister sorta does that to me. She doesn't understand how someone could be happy in a long-distance relationship (even though her own relationship isn't great >_>) and is always like "you're in college now, you could meet someone closer to you there!" and its like ugh. Stop. Pls.

My younger sister is actually in one herself, so I ever need somebody to talk to about it I talk to her. ^^; She understands, her and I are very close.

Thanks guys! <3 And Pally I love you. :3 You guys are too cute I can't wait for you to meet ahhhh.

Guess I could share my silly story <u<

I met this guy when I was 11 playing Little big planet 2.. It was just a couple months after the game had come out. I would log on every single day after school and just hang out with him and stuff. At the time when we met I was incredibly bad at english, so I'm surprised he put up with my crap uwu After a while we decided to have a relationship, and at first it was just your regular silly kid online relationship. However we grew really attached in all the possible ways & I think I sorta grew up with him. He dumped me a while ago.. 2012 Christmas I think. The following year was so ****ed up for me x-x I would act like a depressed little ***** & guilt trip him, never gonna forgive myself for that. I tried suicide a couple times aswell. Sheesh I was an idiot. I'm still not over it & pretty depressed about it at times, especially when he mentions his current gf who he dumped me for as a ''christmas present''

That got ****ed up quick, damn.

Aw.. I'm sorry that happened to you. :( That would suck, I wouldn't be able to handle something like that.

I'm actually scared of dating people online I mean you never know if there lieing or not unless you meet them in real life I mean anyone could be the opisiste gender I once dated someone online on little big planet 2 until I found out she cheated on me so I posted a level with pictures on how she cheated on me and her brother found out and he was thanking me for uploading that level

Last edited:
Back