Long Distance Relationships

I'm actually scared of dating people online I mean you never know if there lieing or not unless you meet them in real life I mean anyone could be the opisiste gender
If you really get close to somebody it'll be really hard for them to fake their gender / age. Especially with skype and all x3

If you were in a relationship with somebody and they refused to skype, wouldn't you be suspicious? :p

I'm actually scared of dating people online I mean you never know if there lieing or not unless you meet them in real life I mean anyone could be the opisiste gender

U all saw my sexy (ugly) picture here it is once more.
e image.jpg

-/- but I understand we're ur coming from

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
If you were in a relationship with somebody and they refused to skype, wouldn't you be suspicious? :p

I would. I mean, my boyfriend and I don't skype or anything just because we both dislike talking on the phone and whatnot. But if someone you were dating and hadn't met yet refused to skype or webcam, that would be suspicious.

Not that many would have an actual serious relationship while faking their identity anyways. I atleast would feel guilty as ****

oh my god i just remembered i used to fake my age for like a couple months in my lrd. * i was 11 jesus christ* i totally forgot xdd i felt so bad you dont even know

Me and him skyped when we weren't together at the time, but it just made us closer. I'd be a little paranoid if they didn't have one, plus I am pretty clingy so I would need them to skype with me. x3

I would. I mean, my boyfriend and I don't skype or anything just because we both dislike talking on the phone and whatnot. But if someone you were dating and hadn't met yet refused to skype or webcam, that would be suspicious.

and also they could lie about age like a 60 year old man could say he is a 15 year old girl

Me and him skyped when we weren't together at the time, but it just made us closer. I'd be a little paranoid if they didn't have one, plus I am pretty clingy so I would need them to skype with me. x3
Clingy people ftw !

- - - Post Merge - - -

and also they could lie about age like a 60 year old man could say he is a 15 year old girl
that is pretty hard to pull of just saying.

I'm in one right now, have been for almost 7 months. I was with someone else at the time but I didn't really like how things were going. I met him a month before we got close and we just got along very well. We talked and flirted for a while, then he told me he loved me, and I realized that I loved him too. And here we are. We won't be able to visit each other for a while. His mom is against online relationships, and he knows that she'd worry about him too bad, even though he says she'll like me. But we're still together despite that, and things are going well. He lives in Texas and I live in Massachusetts, so it's pretty far. We're always in a Skype call, and we sleep in a Skype call together too.

Webcamming is an option to see what each other look like. It makes you closer I think.

I'm in one right now, have been for almost 7 months. I was with someone else at the time but I didn't really like how things were going. I met him a month before we got close and we just got along very well. We talked and flirted for a while, then he told me he loved me, and I realized that I loved him too. And here we are. We won't be able to visit each other for a while. His mom is against online relationships, and he knows that she'd worry about him too bad, even though he says she'll like me. But we're still together despite that, and things are going well. He lives in Texas and I live in Massachusetts, so it's pretty far. We're always in a Skype call, and we sleep in a Skype call together too.

Webcamming is an option to see what each other look like. It makes you closer I think.

Das my little sister right there ;w; Didn't you guys meet on Animal Crossing Community?

Aww why do you guys always sleep together in skype calls?, too cute to handle for me :c. I'm usually the only one who falls asleep. Like dammit I could be in a call with anybody and then just suddenly drop dead.

omg I dated a dude I met over WoW when I was in high school... we met up after 5 months.

I hope everything goes well! How exciting

Ahh omg maplestory hehehehe ♥. I am lazy to read through 6 pages (will do after) but I agree w/ prof gallows. Actually I met with a lot of friends I've made online and at first it's like "uhhh okkkk you're in front of me," but it's not awkward at all. My boyfriend (going on 3 years next month), I met on Maplestory when I was 14/15. was weird at first for me to get into an 'online' relationship but it's been one of my best decisions!

hope all goes well :]

I do that all the time. I'll be randomly talking and then fall asleep.

And aww Dizzy! :) Lucky you got to meet so soon. And thank you!

Yeah we did. We played brawl one time a year before he talked to me again.

I always fall asleep too. He doesn't get how I can be talking one second and then be asleep the next. XD

Back