• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Long Distance Relationships

Ahh omg maplestory hehehehe ♥. I am lazy to read through 6 pages (will do after) but I agree w/ prof gallows. Actually I met with a lot of friends I've made online and at first it's like "uhhh okkkk you're in front of me," but it's not awkward at all. My boyfriend (going on 3 years next month), I met on Maplestory when I was 14/15. was weird at first for me to get into an 'online' relationship but it's been one of my best decisions!

hope all goes well :]

Thank you very much! I'm excited to see him and to be able to share pictures of us when I can. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah we did. We played brawl one time a year before he talked to me again.

I always fall asleep too. He doesn't get how I can be talking one second and then be asleep the next. XD

You do that too, Sam? LOL

Does anybody share songs with their lovers? Like have a special song to call you two's song?

This is ours. We sometimes sing it to each other, since there is a male and female part. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thats kind of fun. My wife's from California, and I'm from Maine. We happened to meet online as well.

Aw! How sweet. :) Happy for you two!

and also they could lie about age like a 60 year old man could say he is a 15 year old girl

Haha, I don't think so.
I'm in one right now, and when somebody says, "Oh, he's a sick 45 year old perv!"
I WANNA SMACK THEM

Smack them with a cactus! :)

Sometimes my boyfriend plays the guitar for me on webcam too. ;w;

Oh really? Yeah I found this on Pandora!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Singing and guitar?! How cheesy can it get dammit >80 No but seriously that's hella cute

Um.. Well we're giving each other shirts to keep that belonged to each other! I'm spraying my favorite perfume on the one I'm giving him. :)

Oh really? Yeah I found this on Pandora!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Um.. Well we're giving each other shirts to keep that belonged to each other! I'm spraying my favorite perfume on the one I'm giving him. :)
That is too cheesy for me to handle xDD

Oh yeah, that remind me.. I used to have an online boyfriend who I dated for around one or two years around several years ago.

I'm a gay guy, and my boyfriend is bi, but... we considered meeting each other in real life, but unfortunately he made a best friend who he apparently had a crush on. He would let the girl hit and flirt him., and I warned him several times to stop her, but he just continue to let her do so, and it even got to a point where girl would kiss him multiple times, which got me filled up and I dumped him, which is too bad because we was just getting ready to meet too.

Aww, Zeo, I'm sorry that happened to you. :( I would be so furious if that was me.

and Yes that is pretty cheesy. :3 <3 xD

Aww, Zeo, I'm sorry that happened to you. :( I would be so furious if that was me.

and Yes that is pretty cheesy. :3 <3 xD

Yeah, I am a type of guy that get extremely jealous easily too. But yeah, after that, I have been really picky about guys.

I'm the extremely jealous type as well, and I can be pretty possessive. He is too, though, so it's all good.

I'm the extremely jealous type as well, and I can be pretty possessive. He is too, though, so it's all good.

Yeah. After I dumped him. My best friend (who is also his bestie) attacked me shortly after, telling me that I'm really stupid for being jealous. I was like "Umm... he was letting the girl hit and flirt with him, so I pretty much have right to do what I want."

Stupid for being jealous? She was kissing him.. :/ I would probably smack somebody if they said that to me.

Yeah. After I dumped him. My best friend (who is also his bestie) attacked me shortly after, telling me that I'm really stupid for being jealous. I was like "Umm... he was letting the girl hit and flirt with him, so I pretty much have right to do what I want."

Wow, that's messed up. If your boyfriend couldn't respect you enough to tell this girl to stop flirting with him and whatnot then he's a loser and deserved to get dumped.

Back