• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lolly & Beau OR Fauna & Punchy

Which pair do you prefer?

• Lolly & Beau

Votes: 29 53.7%
  • Fauna & Punchy

Votes: 25 46.3%

• Total voters

Fey

Nook Inc.’s Pet 🐇
Bells
Switch
8009-1850-5418
White Violet
Purple Violet
Ruby
White Violet
Purple Violet
Lobo
I’m planning to go island-hopping soon and want to to aim for one of these pairs.

Objectively I like all four equally, but I’d prefer only one of each species—hence the split into the two groups. It’s hard choosing, so maybe I’ll go with the public’s vote just to break the tie.

I’ve included a picture to show how they look together in case that helps sway you one way or the other.

F2A10E63-9A6B-4C74-9349-EABB7ED5DA6A.png

Bunnie is included in the center because she’s the Peppy I’m going for—who would you say makes the better trio?

EDIT TO ADD INFO:

• I’m not going for a particular theme or color scheme, aside from preferring “natural” colored Villagers and some variety in their looks

• Others I’m hoping to eventually have on my Island: Marshal, Whitney, and Dobie

Last edited:
I prefer the Punchy and Fauna option in the choices given. However, I do think Lolly and Beau match better if you’re going for color scheme. All of my dream villagers follow a particular color scheme, so I can completely understand wanting that. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: Fey
I prefer the Punchy and Fauna option in the choices given. However, I do think Lolly and Beau match better if you’re going for color scheme. All of my dream villagers follow a particular color scheme, so I can completely understand wanting that. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
That’s a really good point about the color scheme—I don’t really have anything in mind apart from wanting variety and a fairly “natural” look.

And thanks!

This is going to have personal bias, but I prefer Punchy over Beau. While Beau is adorable, Punchy's design feels a bit more fitting for a lazy. Beau, like Sherb, is more of a "baby/protect at all cost" villager type to me. Also, he's a cat, which is one of my favorite villager species in the series.

On the other hand, I prefer Lolly over Fauna. Again, personal bias because Lolly is a cat, and her missing nose is part of her charm.

I picked Lolly n Beau because I really like Beau and he didn't have any votes. But- I think it all depends on what you're going for on your island. Colorwise, Punchy and Fauna go better.

I tend to have villagers based on a certain feel/vibe grouped together (by house color/style on my island. So, the pink/peppy villagers in one area, the fall colors/normal in another. And I put lazy/cranky close for the entertaining conversations, lol. Elvis & Benjamin were hilarious when I had them both on my island.

i picked lolly and beau because i prefer them to the other pair by a million percent lol.

that being said, fauna and punchy definitely have more of a natural color scheme

I think lolly and beau makes a better trio with bunni so I voted for them.

Personally though, I prefer fauna and punchy because I'm more familiar with fauna and really like her, and punchy looks more interesting than beau does.

this was so hard to choose! i voted for lolly and beau because i really beau's droopy eyes. makes him look really chill. and i think cats are awesome villagers, so lolly spoke to me.

i think regardless of which pair you choose, they'll both look nice next to bunnie!

That is a tough decision. I love them all. I voted Lolly and Beau, but now I am having doubts.. Punchy is pretty great. Also, Bunnie is the best peppy, so props for choosing her!

I went with Fauna and Punchy! c: They're both really cute pairs, and I do think that Lolly and Beau's soft colors look really good together, but I think the Fauna & Punchy duo look best with Bunnie. I also like how well Fauna's hooves match with Punchy's eye color! And I admit, I'm a little biased towards Punchy since I have a tuxedo kitty myself. 😆

Oh it's a hard choice, because both the options would make a cute trio! I went with Fauna and Punchy, because I like their designs just the tiniest bit more than Lolly and Beau.

That being said, when you put them side by side (which they would rarely be on an island anyway), I think the trio of Bunnie, Lolly and Beau are just the tiniest bit cuter.

I honestly don't think you can go wrong! 😊🏝️

as much as i adore fauna, beau is one of my top fave villagers, plus I think lolly is adorable! so they’re my personal choice, but honestly either way is pretty solid

i picked lolly and beau because i think the two of them and bunnie would be such a cute trio, as well as the fact i was looking at the list of villagers you eventually want on your island and think they altogether would fit with lolly and beau a little more than with fauna and punchy. thats just my own personal preference though, but either duo you choose is still cute either way and would make a great additional to your island! 😊🏝️☀️

I love both pairs, but I chose Lolly and Beau, mainly due to the other villagers you are looking to add. I think they'll go best in the neutral/natural scheme you say you want.

Fauna and Punchy are cute, as well, and it could be fun to swap them around.

Beau and Lolly! I adore both of them and while I don't have Lolly on my island, she was one of my dreamies back on NL.

Which do I prefer? To be honest, I don’t care for Fauna as much as other people do. And I absolutely love Lolly. Punchy is cool and in the old games I might even prefer him, but his design fits the old lazy dialogue a lot more. The lounging around look, rather than other lazies which can look goofier, or the innocent lazies (including Beau) who feel clueless and daydreamy and can fit the new dialogue better than some like Punchy. Also, I think Fauna’s design blends in with Bunnie‘s more due to her eyes. Lolly feels more distinct, in a good way. So yeah, definitely Lolly + Beau.

I think I'd go with Fauna and Punchy, even though I've never had the latter on my island. I think that, when adding Bunnie in the mix, Punchy just gives that variety in appearance. Just my opinion, of course.

I voted Fauna and Punchy. Fauna was an original dreamy of mine, and Punchy has my favorite cat design/colors out of the cat villagers. As a few others have said, I think these two give more variety with Bunnie, than the other two.

I chose Lolly and Beau because of Lolly. Lolly's eye animation in game is adorable and unique. She's one of my favorite villagers.

Back