• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

let’s talk surfboards

I have the yellow airport, and so far my Nook's Cranny has been selling the brown surfboard and the blue retro fan

I have the green airport and I have seen both the brown surfboard and cool surfboard (its black/green). However I only started seeing the cool surfboard after I cataloged all the other variations.

My Nooks was also default selling the blue fan until I cataloged the other variations, then I started seeing white!

I have a green airport with the brown surfboard and blue retro fan.

Aw man are you kidding me? I have the brown one too and dumbly assumed all surfboards were brown and you had to add designs to them yourself. I haven't bought any yet but that sucks.

i have the yellow airport and have been getting the green retro fan and green surfboard.. didn't realize there could potentially be a connection or the variations didn't rotate out.

I have a green airport and my shop sells the red surfboard and orange fan.

I bought the hibiscus and green boards from friends' shops, but I'd like to trade for the others (I think there are 6?). I'm not as worried about the fan, but I'll trade those too, if anyone wants the orange one.

Last edited:
I have a green airport and my ship sells the red surfboard and orange fan.

I bought the hibiscus and green boards from friends' shops, but I'd like to trade for the others (I think there are 6?). I'm not as worried about the fan, but I'll trade those too, if anyone wants the orange one.
I have a white surfboard you can have. I'd love to catologue the other three colours if possible.

Edit: I have the brown as well if you want it.

Last edited:
so you know that one new special item that’s summer themed? well i really want to display surfboards on my dock. one problem; it seems as though my shop only sells the brown surfboard (i have a green airport, if that helps). do those items tie into your island color theme? ik that it’s fairly early in the month, so reply your airport color and... item color? idk. i just want to see if this theory is right. cheers! ;u;

edit: i have the blue and white retro fan
yeah, i also have a green airport, but only the brown surfboard

I have the green airport and the red surfboard. I haven't seen the retro fan yet, so I'm not sure what color that is yet.

I have an Orange airport and mine sells the Blue and White Striped surfboard.

No fan to talk about yet

Back