• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

let’s talk surfboards

I have the orange airport, so I have the white surfboard and the green fan.
I am looking for the Red, Blue Stripes and Brown surfboards to trade!
I can order the Hibiscus, the White and the Cool (green marble) surfboards if anyone wants to trade, PM me. :)

i have a green airport but the nooklings have only had the fan this month so far.... (in green)

Edit: Also I think I have all the colors cataloged... If you would like to order some colors you are missing, check out my shop Wishdrop Workshop for my catalog ordering service. #shamelessplug

i have a yellow airport and mine has the cool one (aka green marble like?)
Can I come buy that surfboard please?
Post automatically merged:

I can order the Hibiscus, the White and the Cool (green marble) surfboards if anyone wants to trade, PM me. :)
I have all those surfboards and can order them for you. I need the cool surfboard!

I have all those surfboards and can order them for you. I need the cool surfboard!

My airport is blue and I currently have the white surfboard. I had either the green or orange fan earlier. Cant remember which one.

Blue airport and the hibiscus surfboard! (Which is fine with me, because I think the design is the prettiest.)

I have an orange airport and my surfboard is blue with stripes. i bought it yesterday so i'm gonna find out what color fan I have today (maybe)

edit: i have the orange retro fan!

Last edited:
I have an orange airport and white surfboard. Does anyone know do we only get the one color at nooks? I am hoping we can get different 9nes some times. So many people charge bells or NMT to just open up for nook shopping. I have a group of friends bu most of us have the white surfboards so far.

I have the red/orange airport. So far I've gotten the blue and white striped surfboard and the orange retro fan. My boyfriend has a yellow airport and has only gotten the red surfboard.

I have yellow airport and the ugly looking green stripe surfboard. I really wish I have some other ones lol

I have a yellow airport, brown surfboard and blue fan

My roommate has a blue airport, white surfboard and a green fan.

So is it true that the surfboards are locked per game and I will never have a chance to get different ones within my game?

i think only nook miles furniture is tied to the airport
i have the orange airport and i always get the orange retro fan & blue stripes surfboard

airport- yellow
Surfboard- red
Fan- orange

I'm really mad it seems town locked. DO I HAVE THE TRADE FOR EVERYTHING?

it is annoying. items being town locked + unable to customize store bought furni unlike acnl. they really did everything they can to promote online subscription for trading, as IF we won't anyway????

Airport: green
Fan: Orange
Surfboard: red

I’m looking for the hibiscus, cool, or brown surfboard :) but if anyone wants the red I’ll gladly give a dodo code :)

I have the red/orange airport and mine sells the hibiscus flower one

Back