• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

let’s talk surfboards

Green airport brown surfboard. Good thing someone let me catalog them all!

Green Airport with the brown surfboard and I think blue fan (currently TT'd to winter, but I remember the colors because it was annoying how ugly the surfboard was).

My airport is red and I have the pink glittery surfboard.

Just kidding. I have a black round space heater. Yoink.

Yellow airport and I had the red surfboard in my nook’s cranny today.
Would I possibly be able to come buy one of them? Red is one of my favorite colors. I have the blue and white stripped board to let you get as a trade?~

Mine is green with a blue fan, I haven’t gotten a surfboard yet, but I hope it’s not the brown one!

I got the brown one.

Last edited:
Blue airport with white surfboard and green and white fan! Are there any other summer items in that corner that we should keep an eye out for?

Airport: Orange
Surfboard: White
Retro fan: Green

Edit: There's 4 airport colors, 3 retro fan colors and 6 surfboard color, so there has to be a small degree of variety.

so you know that one new special item that’s summer themed? well i really want to display surfboards on my dock. one problem; it seems as though my shop only sells the brown surfboard (i have a green airport, if that helps). do those items tie into your island color theme? ik that it’s fairly early in the month, so reply your airport color and... item color? idk. i just want to see if this theory is right. cheers! ;u;

edit: i have the blue and white retro fan
Yup, I have the exact same airport color and merchandise being sold as you. Dang, I really wanted to collect all the surfboard colors!

I have the blue airport and my shop is only selling the blue retro fan in the special slot but it was selling the white surfboard in the normal 3 slots yesterday

Orange airport, flower surfboard, and blue/white fan.

Also bonus pic

EZjkk57VAAAcuH3.jpeg.jpg

Back