• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Let me hear your current Villagers

At the moment I have:

Dom
Canberra
Skye
Bones
Bangle

I’m on the fence about Bones and Canberra (mostly this one here), but the others I wanna keep for sure.

Sprocket
Fuschia
Walker
Coco
Audie
Tex
Octavian
Bunnie
Whitney(will get tomorrow)

I havent ttd or used amiibo, and except for whitney and bunnie all others were rng so very very happy, especially with audie and sprocket

Octavian has been added to my village! You can check out my current villagers in my signature, though I'm sure it will change sometime soon.

currently i have drago, bunnie, genji, ellie and rocket. i kinda hate rocket but i love the others!

Pashmina
Bam
Ozzie
Merengue
Mitzi
Sprinkle
Alfonso
Gayle
Monty
Quillson

Yeah, not a big fan of Quillson here. Just have to look for another smug, once he’s moving out. Rest is quite okay. Monty was also the only Cranky I ever got, but I quite like his design for a Monkey Villager. Also because he ends with an Y, I’m gonna Name him Monty Kong and make a little backstory, how he was kicked out of the Kong Group and is now living in Animal Crossing. He actually cheated during a Competition vs his Arch-rival Donkey Kong. Now he seeks for revenge after Donkey stole his Title as a Successor of Cranky Kong. That’s why Monty is a Cranky Villager now, but still tries to fool everyone with his relaxed facial Expressions.

Don’t know how I feel about two Alligator Villagers. I like them both, but I also like Variety. :cool:

Last edited:
Greta (trying to get her to leave)
Freya
Whitney
Fauna
Sherb
Genji
Paula (she's my starter but still wont leave)
Soleil
Beau
-blank- (Sprinkles just left and I'm mystery island hopping in search of Raymond)

I currently have:
Canberra
Biff
Erik
Sprinkle

Rhonda is going to be the next to move in.

Overall, I like them so far. None of them are favorites, but they’re all species I like, and I plan on keeping them around for a while. I have some Amiibo cards that I plan on scanning in down the road for a subset of my villagers, but I haven’t decided how many I’m going to scan yet.

I currently have:
- Phoebe
- Bill
- Dizzy
- Maddie
- Eunice
- Graham*
- Spike

I was gonna ignore Graham until he leaves, but I felt bad ignoring him. Maybe I just need to give him a new pair of glasses and I'll warm up to him lol.

Molly is gonna move in soon, so I'm very happy about that.

Last edited:
Dom
Phoebe
Stitches
Audie
Gayle (will move in tomorrow)

ahh getting closer to that forced campsite move in.

My current villagers are:
- Hazel
- Axel
- Zucker
- Lily
- Tammi
- Curlos
- Bangle
- Merengue (Moving in tomorrow)

The dreamies that are staying are Hazel, Bangle, and Merengue! I resetted 17 times for Hazel, spent 10 hours of island hopping for Bangle, and spent 7.5 million bells on Merengue and it was all worth it!

Frita
Frobert
Anicotti
Rodeo (planning to move)
Dasiy (planning to move)
And hopefully my first camper soon! I'm so nervous about who it'll be

I have:

Katt
Bill
Mitzi
Pate
Claude
O'Hare
Kyle
Colton
Melba

If O'Hare or Claude request to move I'll let them, but I don't mind either way. However I am interested in getting Kiki, Bangle or Chief too.

Deirdre
Billy
Zucker
Sprinkle
Molly
Ed
Whitney
Audie
Rudy

I’m missing a cranky. I’ll look for a cranky as my tenth. Zucker, Molly, Audie and Rudy are never leaving. I’ll try to let others come and go as they please until I land Maple and my best boy Marshal.

Got Chief today as my cranky from the island tours. He’s a dreamie so he’s staying. My island is now full (although Rudy is moving in tom and Chief the day after tom). Molly, Zucker, Audie, Rudy and Chief won’t ever leave. Whitney and Sprinkle are staying for quite sometime. Billy, Deirdre and Ed are free to leave whenever they want. Once some of them leave, I’ll be on the hunt for Marshal and Maple. The rest are slots where islanders can come and go to keep things exciting.

Sylvia
Gengi
Alice
Apple
Erik
Colton
Zucker

I'd love it if Sylvia moved out, possibly Colton too. Zucker and Erik are forever. Anyone I really want is Tier 1 or 2, I'm thinking about buying amiibo cards to possibly get them.

I had to relocate a house to free that spot for the campsite, so until Thursday I’ll be sharing the Island with only these five:

(In order of arrival)

Katt
Antonio
Zucker
Flora
Lolly

In order of arrival:
- Hazel
- Biff
- Flora
- Nan
- Tucker
- Shep
- Boyd

Vivian has taken my next free plot and I'm working on getting Ankha in through the Amiibo way. I like most of them; except Boyd, but that kinda fits seeing as he's Cranky and all. Enjoying my time with em.

Right now I have:

- Roald
- Plucky
- Audie
- Wade
- Caroline
- Hippeux (campsite villager)
- Sparro
- Ellie
- Midge
- Julia (moving in tomorrow)

The only one I really dislike is Hippeux. But I'll probably let all of them move out if they want except for Julia and Audie. And maybe Caroline, she's starting to grow on me.

Last edited:
right now i have
- cherry
- boone
- daisy
- wendy
- crackle
- cookie

my dreamies would be molly, bones, goldie, daisy, cherry, cookie, portia, butch, fauna and diana :)

Back