• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

LEAST favourite villagers?

Lovebat

Strangelette
Bells
So, everyone has their favourite villagers. But what about your least favourites?

Mine would personally be Monique, but that's because she got on my nerves back when I played the GC version. I remember I was so happy when she moved out.

So who are yours? And is there a reason why you don't like them?

Goose the Chicken. He has a pretty bland design and I had him in Wild World. He was by far the most uninteresting villager and all he ever asked me was to give him clothes. Took him a while to move away but at least his house looked pretty nice sitting on what seemed to be an island.

i personally dont like klaus. first off, i got a double up of him in my amiibo cards. secondly, i dont like the way he looks at...everything, in general. look at those judging eyes and that permanent frown. its like he's a cranky villager but a more powered up version of one.

I don't like Katt. She has a great name, she's the only Uchi cat, yet they make her the ugliest villager of all. You had one job nintendo, make cute cats. Instead, you made a cat who is the color of composted hairballs, has eyes of a serial killer, and teeth of the neighborhood kid who burns things for fun. Katt is muy malo. Nothing but bad vibes from her.

Moose. Something about the way his eyes move irks me a lot. It's like they're constantly twitching.

diva because she's gross and once moved in the worst place in my town and it took ages to get her out

Victoria the peppy horse and Roald the jock penguin. Hands down, they're the two that I hate the most in game. With Victoria she always seems to move in when you don't want her to or when it's most inconvenient for example when you've just lost a favourite villager and BAM guess who's moving in the same day to annoy you for the rest of your life? Victoria. I've had her do this way too many times and I genuinely would delete my towns every time she moved in because I had no patience for her to move out.

Roald, because he's Roald and he boasts way too much about how he works out and it's very annoying. Surprisingly for somebody who doesn't hate the jock personality and has Genji as one of their favourite villagers of all time, I hate Roald with a burning passion and everything he says or does annoys me. Once Chief said that he saw Roald stuffing his face with cupcakes and it was really funny. Also he took an incredibly long time to move out in real time, he genuinely took a few months to get out so for that he made me hate him more.

Derwin (I had him in City Folk and I developed a hate for him)
Diva (moved into town on a ton of paths, never forgave her lol)
Truffles (I don't even know why I dislike Truffles, I just don't like her)

Astrid_NL.jpg

Had it in my Gamecube town. :mad:

Jane the gorilla.

Jane.jpg

She's the only villager I'd be fine with NEVER coming back.

I know it's opinion, but I get all sad when people say Diva is ugly :'(
I think she's cute ;__; oh well. anyway

in my town rn, I don't care much for Axel, Melba or Quillson.
overall, Beardo.

I don't like Zucker much. I love octopi, and takoyaki sounds yummy, but I think Zucker's design is kinda gross.

Truffles. She looks so ugly.
Robin. Nothing against her, I just found her rather boring.
Astrid. I hate her design. She's too much of an eyesore.
Moose. Ew. I refuse to have him in my town, I had him a couple times and he was so obnoxious.
Marshal. Why do 95% of the towns I dreamed about and visited have him? I had him once and we never clicked. Is it his furniture? The fact that he's a white squirrel that's smug? What makes him so popular?
Those damn Splatoon/Zelda/Sanrio amiibo villagers. They make me more salty than Marshal.

Last edited:
Truffles. She looks so ugly.
Robin. Nothing against her, I just found her rather boring.
Astrid. I hate her design. She's too much of an eyesore.
Moose. Ew. I refuse to have him in my town, I had him a couple times and he was so obnoxious.
Marshal. Why do 95% of the towns I dreamed about and visited have him? I had him once and we never clicked. Is it his furniture? The fact that he's a white squirrel that's smug? What makes him so popular?
Those damn Splatoon/Zelda/Sanrio amiibo villagers. They make me more salty than Marshal.

Well for me, I like his white fur, and his face. I just think his face is hilariously cute. Always lookin angry. My villagers faces matter to me, since it's the first thing I notice on them. I also love Octavian's grumpy face. Animals with attitude are so freaking cute.

Well for me, I like his white fur, and his face. I just think his face is hilariously cute. Always lookin angry. My villagers faces matter to me, since it's the first thing I notice on them. I also love Octavian's grumpy face. Animals with attitude are so freaking cute.

I guess those are a few good reasons why..
And I agree with the Octavian part. I feel the same way about Gaston. He's such a cute grumpy bunny. :)

Back