• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Last days of summer vacation

SilkSpectre

Tiffany's #1 Fan
Bells
Poptart Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Red Rose
Tasty Cake
Red Tulip
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Pansy
Orange (Fruit)
Red Cosmos
Apple (Fruit)
What are you going to do to enjoy and savor them before the school year starts again? And if you aren't in school, what are you looking forward to after summer is over?

I'm actually excited to go back to school, i'm going to a new school (they are putting 6th grade into elementary, and they are getting rid of my other school), and I get to see my bully my old friends from elementary :)

Not really looking forward to it, gonna die from 5 classes worth of AP work

Ahhh don't remind me :S

I still have a month left but I don't know what to do with it. Maybe I'll finally get around to finishing some video games or watching some TV shows...

I don't really have much time to do stuff in the remaining time left in my summer break, as I have summer reading plus band camp in a week and a half. I start back school on August 4.
The main thing I have planned is that on Thursday I'll be leaving to go on a whitewater rafting trip with my church, and then, after I return, I'll try to do some stuff with my friends IRL before the summer finally ends, but nothing major has really been planned...
To be honest, this has been my most boring summer since 2013. Not nearly as much interesting stuff has been going on as in the past two summers before this one.

Last edited:
lmao not even started mine yet but once my final days of non-suffering arrive i will probably spend them crying and preparing for more suffering.

Finishing tv shows, watching movies, wrapping up books, going out PoGo'ing with friends that I'll likely never see again after August 1, the usual.

I only have 1 week left of vacation! I plan to sleep as much as possible and see my non-school friends one more time before I pretty much ignore them for another year.

I hope to start college soon. <3 I am planning to get into the floral industry or the baking/pastry industry.

I still have about a month of summer vacation yet - probably just relax and catch up on my shows. I'm planning to clear my workspace for school so I can be more organized ;-; gotta brace myself for college apps too hah

Back