• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop LAST DAY★ [Pokemon] ★ Shinies, Events ★ Request:Vivillon, IV bred, more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, won't be much longer! Just transferring it over now

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a Japanese one actually so yay!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a Japanese one actually so yay!

Sure thing! I'll add you now and get it on my X from Pokebank~
Could I ask for your in-game name please? ^-^

@Wishy: I can't VM you back so I'll leave it here. I didn't get confirmation from you that the trade was completed so I hope it was you I gave the shiny Ditto to and not some other person. xD

Also, i was wondering what competitive pokemon you have.

Here's what I found in my boxes that I should be able to breed:
-Nintetales + HA
-Dragonite + HA
-Venusaur + HA
-Charizard + HA
-Blastoise + HA
-Pinsir
-Manectric
-Eevee + HA (I have a few of its evolutions so can do modest and jolly nature)
-Talonflame + HA
-Excadrill
-Mienshao
-Greninja + HA
-Clawitzer
-Reuniclus
-Goodra
-Kangaskhan
-Scizor
-Tyranitar
-Sceptile + HA
-Yanmega
-Garchomp
-Luxray
-Aegislash (although idk if mine is 0 speed or 31 speed)
-Gastrodon
-Scolipede + HA
-Trevenant
-Mawile

Last edited:
Could I Get A Greninja With Its HA, 5IV (No ATK) Timid, And 252/252/4? (SPATK,Speed, And 4 For Hp?), Moveset: Ice Beam, Mat Block, Scald, And Dark Pulse?

Could I Get A Greninja With Its HA, 5IV (No ATK) Timid, And 252/252/4? (SPATK,Speed, And 4 For Hp?), Moveset: Ice Beam, Mat Block, Scald, And Dark Pulse?

Sure thing, I'll get to work on one! It'll be ready either later today or tomorrow, I'll VM you once it is done. :)
Is 80 TBT ok for it? 40 TBT of it is for the IV breeding and the rest is for EV training/levelling up/moves.

The Greninja is ready now! I'll be going to sleep now though so hopefully we can trade tomorrow. :)

id like your shiny litwick and any ditto , but i dont got a big budget , 30 tbt for both?
or maybe a nidorino?

I'd sell my shiny Litwick for 30 TBT if that's ok? And by any ditto do you mean you don't care about IVs or anything? And I don't think I have any shiny nidoran sorry :(

opps i typed the nidorino by accident, and yea i dont care about stats or anything for the ditto, im just looking for one . i can pay that price!

If you just need any ditto then I can catch you one for free. :)
I'll be available to trade soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back