Shop 🌸 SW/SH Shop (Legendaries | 6IV JPN Ditto | Shinies | Aprimons ) 🌸

fQuhSzO.gif

heyy :3 I got another weird request (lol)

so ok I have this lv 100 ev trained Rhyperior (max att max hp) with best IVs that I kind of messed up on the ability. its HA and I want one a regular ability and didn't realize mine was HA. do you have a Rhyperior thats not HA but that is best IVs with min speed (doesn't have to be EV trained) that I could trade you?

heyy :3 I got another weird request (lol)

so ok I have this lv 100 ev trained Rhyperior (max att max hp) with best IVs that I kind of messed up on the ability. its HA and I want one a regular ability and didn't realize mine was HA. do you have a Rhyperior thats not HA but that is best IVs with min speed (doesn't have to be EV trained) that I could trade you?

HIIIIIIII!~ So unfortunately I don't have any Rhyperiors that's 6IVs best non HA, sorry!! ; v ;

HIIIIIIII!~ So unfortunately I don't have any Rhyperiors that's 6IVs best non HA, sorry!! ; v ;
eek ok. and none within its lineage with best IVs?

if not....would you like to buy my battle ready Rhyperior? heeheeheehee
(feel free to say no, seriously no pressure)

Last edited:
eek ok. and none within its lineage with best IVs?

if not....would you like to buy my battle ready Rhyperior? heeheeheehee
(feel free to say no, seriously no pressure)

Best IVS as in all it's IVs says best (6IV) ? o:

Haha yeah I'll have to pass, ty tho XD

yeah, or 5IVs excluding speed, or 4IVs excluding sp att and speed

- - - Post Merge - - -

(And like can be rhyhorn or rhydon)

aww yeah I don't have any sadly ; v ; I actually don't even have any rhydons/rhyhorns at all LOL I'm kind of surprised hahaha

im back lol

I got a rhyhorn! I would like your help getting it to lv 50 and then evolving it into a Rhyperior (I have a Protector, just need a trade partner). Could I again get a discount since I'm leveling it up to 50 and not 100?

Thankies <3

Trainer Name- Sarah
Total Mons you want me to Level up to 100- One
Other Info- None
TBT Offer/Total- 25 tbt?
Breedject Freebie Choice (Check 4IV Breedject freebies section)- No thanks!
Freebies? (Check freebies section for info)- No thank you!

im back lol

I got a rhyhorn! I would like your help getting it to lv 50 and then evolving it into a Rhyperior (I have a Protector, just need a trade partner). Could I again get a discount since I'm leveling it up to 50 and not 100?

Thankies <3

Trainer Name- Sarah
Total Mons you want me to Level up to 100- One
Other Info- None
TBT Offer/Total- 25 tbt?
Breedject Freebie Choice (Check 4IV Breedject freebies section)- No thanks!
Freebies? (Check freebies section for info)- No thank you!

100% can!~ <3 Code will be 8890! :>

100% can!~ <3 Code will be 8890! :>
Awesome! Sent the tbt :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh shoot just realized I forgot to give it the protect ahhh, I'll do that real quick when you trade it back to me

Awesome! Sent the tbt :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh shoot just realized I forgot to give it the protect ahhh, I'll do that real quick when you trade it back to me

hahaha sounds good! :> I'll search same code again <3

Back