Trading Pokèmon Wishlist ¤ Events ¤ Legendaries ¤ Shinies ¤ Egg Moves ¤ IV's

Hi Nox, Yes Marshadow/Zeraora are still available, they are 20 tbt each, 40 tbt total.

Look forward to hearing back from you.
Right cool. I am missing a few event pokes myself so:
Marshadow-20 TBT
Zoraora- 20 TBT
Pikachu Original Cap- 20 TBT
Salazzle- 20 TBT
Rashiram- 10 TBT
Regigigas- 10 TBT
Heatran- 10 TBT
Raikou- 10 TBT
Entei- 10 TBT
Shiny Zygarde- 10 TBT

140 TBT

Also, I am missing some on that wishlist myself. Since you are cloning let me know if you have them available please. :)

When are you available?

Right cool. I am missing a few event pokes myself so:
Marshadow-20 TBT
Zoraora- 20 TBT
Pikachu Original Cap- 20 TBT
Salazzle- 20 TBT
Rashiram- 10 TBT
Regigigas- 10 TBT
Heatran- 10 TBT
Raikou- 10 TBT
Entei- 10 TBT
Shiny Zygarde- 10 TBT

140 TBT

Also, I am missing some on that wishlist myself. Since you are cloning let me know if you have them available please. :)

When are you available?

Hey Nox, I'll be on for a bit tonight, and some on the weekend, and I have these available, but you miss-calculated a little since each of these guys are 20 tbt each Total 200 TBT. It's the non-event shinies that are 10 tbt each, let me know if your good with that, and we can set it up. :)

Hey Nox, I'll be on for a bit tonight, and some on the weekend, and I have these available, but you miss-calculated a little since each of these guys are 20 tbt each Total 200 TBT. It's the non-event shinies that are 10 tbt each, let me know if your good with that, and we can set it up. :)
My bad!

I am available now!

My bad!

I am available now!

Cool, I'm ready, send the 200 tbt, and I'll meet you in Festival plaza, make sure you have 10 throwaway pokes ready. :)
Oh and don't forget to add me first

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you very much for the trade, enjoy your new friends. :)

Last edited:
Hey cheery! I will help you get the rest of the OT 2018 legends on your wishlist! I really just want a zeroara in return if you have anymore...
I've got all the rest you have. Just need to take them out in poke polago and check if they have a ribbon. I also missed Heatran and Dialga. Oh and Raikou too.
therefore equals 80 tbt. are you paying 20tbt each ot 2018 legends pokemon i send to you? Not saying you have to.

Last edited:
I?d like a few more orders PLEASE:

Mew - OT GF - Cherish Ball - Level 100 - Timid Nature - EV Trained/NO - Classic Ribbon

Shiny Arceus - OT in Japanese - Cherish Ball - Level 100 - Timid Nature - Silk Scarf - EV Trained/YES - Wishing Ribbon - Link T

Keldeo - OT in Korean - Cherish Ball - Level 15 - Timid Nature - Normal Gem - EV Trained/NO - Wishing Ribbon - Link Trade

Diancie - OT OCT2014 - Cherish Ball - Level 50 - Timid Nature - Normal Gem - EV Trained/NO - Wishing Ribbon

Diancie - OT Hope - Cherish Ball - Level 50 - Timid Nature - EV Trained/NO - Classic Ribbon

100TBT :)

Hey Cheery,

I was just wondering if you happen to have the NA event Shiny Tapu Bulu or Shiny Tapu Lele? I missed the events for those and I was hoping to find them somewhere.

Thanks! :3

Last edited:
Hi Cheery - I'd be interested in the below if they haven't been claimed/traded.

* Pokemon Bank Registeel/Regirock/Regice
* Aldora Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres

I might also be interested in the shiny Tapu Koko. Can you tell me what Hidden Power it has? There's a lady in the daycare, on the left, who will tell you if the Tapu Koko is in your party.

Heya Cheery. If you still have this Greninja available, I'd certainly like to buy it off of you!
? Greninja - OT in Japanese - Cherish Ball - Level 100 - Timid Nature - Master Ball - EV Trained/YES - Wishing Ribbon - Link Trade

Back