• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Kitten's GFX Shop✧~✧[Open]|||

how much is a normal banner/sig?

Those are free haha, only banners 600-700+ width usually just huge ones are TBT : ) You can simply request a regular for free^^

Not sure if you meant GFX or anything other than GFX, for that I have a link to my graphics shop if that was what you meant 8'D

Last edited:
Username: eleanorshock
GFX or GIF? GFX
Stock/Background: special effects
Size (if banner over 600 width-specify): Regular
Banner only: Yes
Style (if mixed pick two-N/A for GIF-Style): Special effects
Text: Yes
Text: "Queen Of Hyrule"
Extra Details(i.e. colors, font type etc.): could you make it sort of pastel/pink and purple, so that it matches her clothes?

I hope I did that right!

Username: eleanorshock
GFX or GIF? GFX
Stock/Background: special effects
Size (if banner over 600 width-specify): Regular
Banner only: Yes
Style (if mixed pick two-N/A for GIF-Style): Special effects
Text: Yes
Text: "Queen Of Hyrule"
Extra Details(i.e. colors, font type etc.): could you make it sort of pastel/pink and purple, so that it matches her clothes?

I hope I did that right!

I need to fix some of the form lol but you can specify the size you'd like i.e. I usually do 500x200 or 500x250 for sig sizes : ) Also whoops so I can't work with jpgs as they aren't transparent, could you find a transparent image or google her and find one? Let me fix my form asap too haha 8'D So banner only is for headers/very large GFX for TBT, I should add Sig only or something :3 As for stock/background you simply give me a wallpaper or background you want for the base of the GFX : ) Otherwise will just wait for a transparent render and will get this done soon^^

Last edited:
I need to fix some of the form lol but you can specify the size you'd like i.e. I usually do 500x200 or 500x250 for sig sizes : ) Also whoops so I can't work with jpgs as they aren't transparent, could you find a transparent image or google her and find one? Let me fix my form asap too haha 8'D So banner only is for headers/very large GFX for TBT, I should add Sig only or something :3 As for stock/background you simply give me a wallpaper or background you want for the base of the GFX : ) Otherwise will just wait for a transparent render and will get this done soon^^

oh haha ok :3

well I found a render but it's full body (which I would like waist-up) I don't have a sig extension so i'll just have default (500x150)

I can't seem to find a good backing ;( could you find a a sort of purple pastel type?

Thankyou so much <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Found the exact render of the pic you want hopefully I get a size you like, starting it now : ) I shall find an appropriate background to match her^^

okay thank you so so much <3333

eleanorshock-
RmRGVmv.png
HTML:
[CENTER][img]http://i.imgur.com/RmRGVmv.png[/img][/CENTER]

LMAO I was zoomed in rip ;v; so here is my practice piece haha and don't mind the font still getting back into this xD think I shall open these today :3

G54V1wc.png

Oh and everyone regular sizes are all free :'O and since i'm getting back into these after a while lol feel free to ask for changes :'D

Last edited:
Hope it isn't too much that I don't have a stock BG or anything! I'm pretty much open to anything and will give you the freedom to work your magic :,D. Hope I filled it out correctly

yoktanZ.png

Username: gracelia
Render: [ x ]
GFX or GIF? GFX
Stock/Background: I don't have one, but black/dark theme is a-okay. Or if this works [x]
Font(s): anything goes (except for super cursive hard to read)~
GIF Image (for GIF only): n/a
Size (ex. 500x250-widths over 600 cost TBT): height: 200, width: 450
Style (if mixed pick two-N/A for GIF-Style): Mixed, CD4 and Special Effect
Banner only (if paying for large GFX): Banner + Avatar?
Avatar (if Yes 100x100 or 150x100): Y (150x100)
Text: No text please!
Extra Details(i.e. colors, font type etc.): whatever works ;p
Amount: pls charge me what you think it's worth! excited~

Hope it isn't too much that I don't have a stock BG or anything! I'm pretty much open to anything and will give you the freedom to work your magic :,D. Hope I filled it out correctly

yoktanZ.png

Username: gracelia
Render: [ x ]
GFX or GIF? GFX
Stock/Background: I don't have one, but black/dark theme is a-okay. Or if this works [x]
Font(s): anything goes (except for super cursive hard to read)~
GIF Image (for GIF only): n/a
Size (ex. 500x250-widths over 600 cost TBT): height: 200, width: 450
Style (if mixed pick two-N/A for GIF-Style): Mixed, CD4 and Special Effect
Banner only (if paying for large GFX): Banner + Avatar?
Avatar (if Yes 100x100 or 150x100): Y (150x100)
Text: No text please!
Extra Details(i.e. colors, font type etc.): whatever works ;p
Amount: pls charge me what you think it's worth! excited~

GRAAACE it's free :'D it's only banners over 600px in width huhu : ) And you shall be added gonna have a lot of fun with my orders! ^^

Only other thread ill have up ;; Im going to try to balance out my shop and GFX request thread :'D all regular sizes are free :') you can also head to my other shop linked in first page and order a larger banner : D Keep in mind I can sometimes procrastinate haha ;; but I always get things done ;')

Gonna eventually revamp both shops haha ;P

Also might brush up some new examples all this stuff shall take awhile^^

Lastly might host a giveaway soon for 1 and/or 2 page layout of GFX : O since I could use the practice and it'd be fun^.^

Last edited:
Back