• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Kitten's GFX Shop✧~✧[Open]|||

how much is a normal banner/sig?

Those are free haha, only banners 600-700+ width usually just huge ones are TBT : ) You can simply request a regular for free^^

Not sure if you meant GFX or anything other than GFX, for that I have a link to my graphics shop if that was what you meant 8'D

Last edited:
Username: eleanorshock
GFX or GIF? GFX
Stock/Background: special effects
Size (if banner over 600 width-specify): Regular
Banner only: Yes
Style (if mixed pick two-N/A for GIF-Style): Special effects
Text: Yes
Text: "Queen Of Hyrule"
Extra Details(i.e. colors, font type etc.): could you make it sort of pastel/pink and purple, so that it matches her clothes?

I hope I did that right!

Username: eleanorshock
GFX or GIF? GFX
Stock/Background: special effects
Size (if banner over 600 width-specify): Regular
Banner only: Yes
Style (if mixed pick two-N/A for GIF-Style): Special effects
Text: Yes
Text: "Queen Of Hyrule"
Extra Details(i.e. colors, font type etc.): could you make it sort of pastel/pink and purple, so that it matches her clothes?

I hope I did that right!

I need to fix some of the form lol but you can specify the size you'd like i.e. I usually do 500x200 or 500x250 for sig sizes : ) Also whoops so I can't work with jpgs as they aren't transparent, could you find a transparent image or google her and find one? Let me fix my form asap too haha 8'D So banner only is for headers/very large GFX for TBT, I should add Sig only or something :3 As for stock/background you simply give me a wallpaper or background you want for the base of the GFX : ) Otherwise will just wait for a transparent render and will get this done soon^^

Last edited:
I need to fix some of the form lol but you can specify the size you'd like i.e. I usually do 500x200 or 500x250 for sig sizes : ) Also whoops so I can't work with jpgs as they aren't transparent, could you find a transparent image or google her and find one? Let me fix my form asap too haha 8'D So banner only is for headers/very large GFX for TBT, I should add Sig only or something :3 As for stock/background you simply give me a wallpaper or background you want for the base of the GFX : ) Otherwise will just wait for a transparent render and will get this done soon^^

oh haha ok :3

well I found a render but it's full body (which I would like waist-up) I don't have a sig extension so i'll just have default (500x150)

I can't seem to find a good backing ;( could you find a a sort of purple pastel type?

Thankyou so much <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Found the exact render of the pic you want hopefully I get a size you like, starting it now : ) I shall find an appropriate background to match her^^

okay thank you so so much <3333

eleanorshock-
RmRGVmv.png
HTML:
[CENTER][img]http://i.imgur.com/RmRGVmv.png[/img][/CENTER]

LMAO I was zoomed in rip ;v; so here is my practice piece haha and don't mind the font still getting back into this xD think I shall open these today :3

G54V1wc.png

Oh and everyone regular sizes are all free :'O and since i'm getting back into these after a while lol feel free to ask for changes :'D

Last edited:
Hope it isn't too much that I don't have a stock BG or anything! I'm pretty much open to anything and will give you the freedom to work your magic :,D. Hope I filled it out correctly

yoktanZ.png

Username: gracelia
Render: [ x ]
GFX or GIF? GFX
Stock/Background: I don't have one, but black/dark theme is a-okay. Or if this works [x]
Font(s): anything goes (except for super cursive hard to read)~
GIF Image (for GIF only): n/a
Size (ex. 500x250-widths over 600 cost TBT): height: 200, width: 450
Style (if mixed pick two-N/A for GIF-Style): Mixed, CD4 and Special Effect
Banner only (if paying for large GFX): Banner + Avatar?
Avatar (if Yes 100x100 or 150x100): Y (150x100)
Text: No text please!
Extra Details(i.e. colors, font type etc.): whatever works ;p
Amount: pls charge me what you think it's worth! excited~

Hope it isn't too much that I don't have a stock BG or anything! I'm pretty much open to anything and will give you the freedom to work your magic :,D. Hope I filled it out correctly

yoktanZ.png

Username: gracelia
Render: [ x ]
GFX or GIF? GFX
Stock/Background: I don't have one, but black/dark theme is a-okay. Or if this works [x]
Font(s): anything goes (except for super cursive hard to read)~
GIF Image (for GIF only): n/a
Size (ex. 500x250-widths over 600 cost TBT): height: 200, width: 450
Style (if mixed pick two-N/A for GIF-Style): Mixed, CD4 and Special Effect
Banner only (if paying for large GFX): Banner + Avatar?
Avatar (if Yes 100x100 or 150x100): Y (150x100)
Text: No text please!
Extra Details(i.e. colors, font type etc.): whatever works ;p
Amount: pls charge me what you think it's worth! excited~

GRAAACE it's free :'D it's only banners over 600px in width huhu : ) And you shall be added gonna have a lot of fun with my orders! ^^

Only other thread ill have up ;; Im going to try to balance out my shop and GFX request thread :'D all regular sizes are free :') you can also head to my other shop linked in first page and order a larger banner : D Keep in mind I can sometimes procrastinate haha ;; but I always get things done ;')

Gonna eventually revamp both shops haha ;P

Also might brush up some new examples all this stuff shall take awhile^^

Lastly might host a giveaway soon for 1 and/or 2 page layout of GFX : O since I could use the practice and it'd be fun^.^

Last edited:
Back