• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Kidz-Bop

Do you listen to Kidz-Bop?

• ayo thats my jam, shuddup!

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • its my guilty pleasure ;-;

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • lol WOT?

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • lmao no, i actually HAVE a brain

Votes: 50 76.9%

• Total voters

Aquari

|| My last few hours ||
Bells
Switch
1784-4250-6328
Aurora Sky
New Leaf Token
Green Balloon
lol ive seen theyve been making more albums but who in the hell still listens to this garbage?

I don't listen to it, Its too cringey.

Now that's what I call music is WAY better.

Actually no! Use Youtube to listen to songs.

i'm still mad at how they censored the word gay in Born This Way. Like, censoring that is like taking away all the meaning of the song, ew. (Not that i like them, but recently bumped into their songs, and, well...)

I'm surprised this thread even exists. It should be unanimously agreed here that they suck. Their music makes me want to curl up into a ball and die lmao. I only listen to them when I feel like laughing.

I've never listened to a full song of theirs, just the crappy bits and pieces they use on their horrendous commercials. I'm honestly surprised Kidz Bop still exists and they have the funds to keep making new albums. Even when I was a kid I would think "wow I don't want to listen to that"

i'm still mad at how they censored the word gay in Born This Way. Like, censoring that is like taking away all the meaning of the song, ew. (Not that i like them, but recently bumped into their songs, and, well...)

You know, US and their kidfriendly-ness. But yeah that is just stupid I agree.

Back