• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

kay's art dump! [currently into genshin] (˶◕‿◕˶✿)

recent commissions~

For_Tee.jpg

Johanna(1).png

Lizzy(1).png

I'm so glad you did post! You work brings me joy! 😊

omg this means so much, thank you!! 🥰 your comment brought ME joy hehe
Post automatically merged:

Your art is AMAZING. I don't even know how to put my thoughts into words. It's so well done! You deserve all the RLC.

brb gonna go quietly cry 😭 it means the world that you took some time (even if it's a minute or two) to write this out! thank you, thank you!!

Your art is adorable! I like your style :). Keep up the excellent work! I hope you come back and post some more here from time to time 🙂 (no pressure or anything).

ahh thank you so much!! I will come back hehe. I really like this little corner of the internet, everyone is so nice and welcoming 😊

I really like the detail in the facial expressions! The island maps are cool too.

thank you so much!! and for taking some time to tell me so ☺ i appreciate this and you!

I don’t know how this is the first time I am seeing this thread! Everything you post is so incredible! 😮😍😍 I also just checked out your web shop and ordered those adorable little doggy stickers! 😭

Your commissions are so cute, and the AC inspired items. You are so talented! ☺️☺️

I don’t know how this is the first time I am seeing this thread! Everything you post is so incredible! 😮😍😍 I also just checked out your web shop and ordered those adorable little doggy stickers! 😭

Your commissions are so cute, and the AC inspired items. You are so talented! ☺☺

Ohhh my goodness, thank you for this kind kind message! 😭 and sorry for the late reply too!

I received your order and am excited to send it out to you! 🥰 Thank you, thank youuu ahhh

i love your artwork! it looks so cute and cozy. so adorable. i get really nice vibes by just looking at it ;w;
amazing work! <3

i love your artwork! it looks so cute and cozy. so adorable. i get really nice vibes by just looking at it ;w;
amazing work! <3

ah omg thank you so much for taking the time to tell me so! it means so much ;-; ♡

Oh my gosh!😭

I had to reduce the picture size, but your stickers arrived and they are so amazing! Those turtles are so cute. I love literally every one of these! You are so talented, really!

20210805_182500.jpg

I hope you don't mind that I placed a second order. I have a friend who I know will love these so much! 😊

Those look so adorable! 😍 And scrumptious too. 🤤

ah sorry for the late reply! but thank you so much for this message, it means a lot! ☺ 🥰

Oh my gosh!😭

I had to reduce the picture size, but your stickers arrived and they are so amazing! Those turtles are so cute. I love literally every one of these! You are so talented, really!

View attachment 388758

I hope you don't mind that I placed a second order. I have a friend who I know will love these so much! 😊

omg!! where do i even start 😭

first of all, thank you for taking some time out of your day to take a photo and post/show it to me!! i get so happy when i see that mails were delivered safely 🥰

and second!! oh my goodness!! thank you for the rather generous order and even a tip!! 😭 i recognized you immediately hehe. im so honored that you'll pass on my work to your lovely friend waahhh. i appreciate you sm and kind people like you really give small artists such as myself the gentle nudge to keep going :love::love: ahh thank you times a million S.J!! i hope you enjoy the 2nd mail as well ^__^

Last edited:
Back