• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Kaleigh's Signature Shop || OPEN || POST REQUESTS

all accepted :)

i have a lot of stuff to do this weekend including a preview day with my mom for the college im going to and memorizing lines for a play so it might be a while before everything is completed

all accepted :)

i have a lot of stuff to do this weekend including a preview day with my mom for the college im going to and memorizing lines for a play so it might be a while before everything is completed

Yay, ty ^^ Take your time, and good luck with everything!

Sorry decided to spend tbt on something else, just ignore this little comment ^-^

Last edited:
15xqvk0.gif
• Username: Ephemeral Reality
• Requested button: Art shop
• Background Image: http://33.media.tumblr.com/e678874e7f117afc42e8b4a5f4df8f65/tumblr_nfii87jE9A1rr2r12o1_400.gif
• Animation on button?: Something cool
• Button(s) Shape: border 20
• Font(s) for button: wendy
• Text for each individual button: Art Shop
• Do you want an outline/glow around words on button?: up2u
• Do you want any Scanlines/White Strip behind words?: up 2 u
• Color(s) to use throughout banner: up 2 u
• Extra?: could you add this sprite on there: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...ision/latest?cb=20140411101554&path-prefix=fr

if its too big dw abt it : o
• Total TBT: 30
• Can I use your banner(s) as an example?: sure

Last edited:
hihi Kaleigh. c:

352ng43.gif
• Username: drowningfairies
• Mayor Name: Leda
• Town Name: Salem
• Friend Code: Sidebar
• Dream Address: N/A
• Town Saying: N/A
• Do you want Villagers or Dreamies on your signature?: N/A
• Villagers: Kiki, Stitches, Wolfgang, Muffy, Ruby, Coco, Genji, Ankha, Julian, Beau
• Dreamies: N/A
• Villager/Dreamies that are obtained: All of them.
• Alignment of Villagers and/or Dreamies: Randomly placed.
• Outline or Glow around Sprites: Glow
• If yes? What color/colors do you want me to use?: Dark green
• Names under villager/dreamie sprites?: N/A
• Sprite for obtained villager/dreamies: Clover
• Native Fruit: Cherry
• Time-zone / anything else you want me to add onto the signature: Time Zone - CST GMT -6
--
• Signature Background: http://67.media.tumblr.com/7d44522a6bfc1770cf0037928a60e125/tumblr_mm371a40941rfjowdo1_500.gif
• Signature Shape: Rounded Rectangle
• Do you want a signature border?: Dashed
• Do you want the decorative lines over the background of the signature?: N/A
• Font(s) for signature: ginger cookies
• Color(s) to use throughout the signature: Greens. Preferably dark. c:
• Do you want a chibi with your signature?: N/A
• Chibi artist for proper credit: N/A
• Extra?: N/A
• Total TBT: 70
• Can I use your finished signature as an example?: Of course. ~

Thank you Kaleigh! And take your time with orders hun. Don't overwork yourself.

Last edited:
Hiya could you please update my signature to have Julian, Octavian and Drago replaced with Zucker, Fang and Sprinkle? Also could you shrink it down a little since my sig has been removed a few times recently.

27yu1pw.jpg

Last edited:
Hiya could you please update my signature to have Julian, Octavian and Drago replaced with Zucker, Fang and Sprinkle? Also could you shrink it down a little since my sig has been removed a few times recently.

sure no problem!
if i shrink it down anymore then the quality of everything will be blurry and hard to read D;
to make it smaller i would have to completely remake the entire thing and still keep the high quality of the signature

34ode93.gif
? Username: Socketlaunch
? What do you want changed: Add Ankha as obtained and make the L in SkyLoft captial (but no space, like SkyLoft)
? What am I updating: My current, regular signature.
? Extra?: Nope.
? Total TBT: 10 TBT

34ode93.gif
• Username: Daydream (Used to be Pixr)
• What do you want changed:
1. You can delete both Francine and Lopez
2. Replace them with Blaire and Zell
3. You can completely erase my FC
4. New DA: 4D00-000F-6B85 (Could you make it bigger since there's more space without the FC?)
5. Could you possibly delete the " " Between "La rivi?re sans fin"? If not I understand!
• What am I updating: My signature (In spoiler)
• Extra?:
• Total TBT: How much do you want? It's usually 10 BTB but I'm asking for many things so I'd like to pay more.
Thanks! :blush:

Last edited:
everything is accepted, ill be working hardcore over the weekend since i have more time

PLEASE STOP POSTING ORDERS AFTER THIS POST.
if you need me for anything just shoot me a pm/vm!

dear lord im so behind

UPDATE:

i have my thanksgiving break in two weeks so when that comes, ill be working on the updates and signatures. i have a busy week coming up so im going to focus on school before i do anything else :')

Last edited:
Back