• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Kaleigh's Signature Shop || OPEN || POST REQUESTS

Thank you so much for the signature! It looks awesome! I've picked it up and sent the TBT!

aw no problem! glad you like it <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

34ode93.gif
• Username: Furisoa
• What do you want changed: replace sprinkle, maple and Ankha. With Diana, merengue and ruby. Change background to this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3a/bd/42/3abd427eb4271a5ed4c0e85049bb23a6.gif
• What am I updating: http://i64.tinypic.com/2ijkl8m.gif
• Extra?:
• Total TBT: 10 tbt?
No rush.

sure thing! ill get to it asap, do you still want the same signature shape?

im also having some problems with my right eye for the past few days and i have an eye doctors appointment on saturday so im trying to stay off my computer as much as i can so i dont make it worse but ill try my best and get to it this weekend

aw no problem! glad you like it <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure thing! ill get to it asap, do you still want the same signature shape?

im also having some problems with my right eye for the past few days and i have an eye doctors appointment on saturday so im trying to stay off my computer as much as i can so i dont make it worse but ill try my best and get to it this weekend
Yeah same shape, that background probably wouldn't work with the lacy heart.

Yeah don't rush it no sense being on your computer when this can wait. :)

bumping this old thang xDD
but i have some free time tonight so ima be working on literally everything

- - - Post Merge - - -

bumping this old thang xDD
but i have some free time tonight so ima be working on literally everything

Town Name: Canaan

Mayor Name: Emmaka

Favorite Saying: "Remember, you're here forever"

Obtained Dream Villagers: Marshal, Diana, Fauna, Deirdre, Stitches, Merengue, Ankha, Rosie, and Kid Cat

Unobtained Dream Villager: Maple

Obtained Villager Sprite: Gold rose

Obtained Villager Key: Yes please

Shape: Either one labeled fancy

Background: 6th one down in list

Font: Chardons

Color: I'd like it to glow but choose whatever looks best for the color

Friend Code: 4828-5586-5769

Dream Address: 4300-3471-2880

TBT Price: Not sure, can you tell me?

Last edited:
29z2ceg.gif
? Username: wearthesun
? Mayor Name: Ariane and Edith
? Town Name: Westeros and Yurei
? Friend Code: Westeros: 4210-4226-5410, Yurei: 2552-4311-7997 (there might not be space for the codes? if that's the case, then none, please!)
? Dream Address: none yet
? Town Saying: no
? Do you want Villagers or Dreamies on your signature?: no
? Villagers: /
? Dreamies: /
? Villager/Dreamies that are obtained: /
? Alignment of Villagers and/or Dreamies: /
? Outline or Glow around Sprites: (not sure what this is but I assume it's for villagers? so, none?)
? If yes? What color/colors do you want me to use?: /
? Names under villager/dreamie sprites?: /
? Sprite for obtained villager/dreamies: /
? Native Fruit: no need
? Time-zone / anything else you want me to add onto the signature: sorry if this is a bit long, but I have a clear idea of the text I would like, which is: "Mayor Ariane / of the forest town / Westeros" and "Mayor Edith / of the haunted town / Yurei", with the / marking different lines. If possible, I would like the two towns in two different columns or lines (separated). If there is space for the friend codes, I would like them to be underneath this (under the respective town names). (I'm sorry if this isn't well explained - I can make you an example, if that would help!)
--
? Signature Shape: #1
? Do you want a signature border?: yes, dotted (or dashed, if dotted doesn't look good)
? Font(s) for signature: For "Mayor Ariane" and "Mayor Edith", as well as "Westeros" and "Yurei": The Heart of Everything - for "of the forest town" and "of the haunted town": I would like a pixellized font, like the ones you used for villager names in your examples, same with the friend codes (if there is enough space for them, I wouldn't want the signature to look too cluttered)
? Color(s) to use throughout the signature: colors taken from the pixels I will link below (majority of brown/green)
? Do you want a chibi with your signature?: N/A
? Chibi artist for proper credit: /
? Extra?: These are the pixels I would like on the signature: here, this one would be on the bottom left corner - here, used twice on the top and bottom, centered on the border (like the sig in the examples, Dew Poond, mayor Emma) - and here, which I would like on the bottom right corner, opposite the mansion. Again, I'm sorry if this isn't well explained or too detailed, but I can also make an example of what I imagine!
? Total TBT: I think it would be 60? I can offer more if you'd like.
? Can I use your finished signature as an example?: yes

thank you for considering! There is absolutely no rush. I hope I wasn't too annoying, with all my details. :blush:

When will you be available to create updates again? :/ I check the thread once in a while, and it's been "closed" for a few weeks, but people are still posting... I'm not sure what it means, haha

Last edited:
When will you be available to create updates again? :/ I check the thread once in a while, and it's been "closed" for a few weeks, but people are still posting... I'm not sure what it means, haha

sorry LOL, yeah it's open right now as people have been posting, im just really lazy on rechanging the title xDD
but i am open for updates :')

my siggy ^^

Town name:pumpkin
Mayor name:Chizu
Town Saying:There is magic in the night.
villagers in the sig:Lucky,Cherry,Kid cat,Ankah,Bam,Kyle,Marina,Roscoe,Julian,Stitches
Friend code:2552-3566-3623
shape:if you mean the border around the picture i would like it to look like a cloud.
outline and border:no thank you
price:i think thats about 60 tbt if not let me know if u need more

the pic under this text is the background i would like of course u can shrink it lol

tumblr_nzxk7pzZEI1u4bfgxo1_500.gif

Can we order,from here yet or are you still swamped with work? (there are a lot of slots open)

291cmc8.gif
• Username: SailorCrossing
• Mayor Name: Rebecca
• Town Name: Milk
• Friend Code: 2767-1879-6650
• Dream Address: n/a
• Town Saying: No
• Native Fruit: Pears
• Time-zone / anything else you want me to add onto the signature: Nope.
• Signature Background: http://i.imgur.com/1Qtd9Uf.gif
• Signature Shape: Rectangle
• Do you want a signature border?: N/A.
• Do you want the scanlines over the background of the signature?: Nope!
• Font(s) for signature: A fox in the snow, please. :)
• Color(s) to use throughout the signature: Just white, please. :)
• Do you want a chibi with your signature?: N/A
• Chibi artist for proper credit: N/A
• Extra?: Nope!
• Total TBT: 60.
• Can I use your finished signature as an example?: sure. :)

Last edited:
No longer need a signature! Thanks anyway!

sure no problem!

- - - Post Merge - - -

291cmc8.gif
• Username: SailorCrossing
• Mayor Name: Rebecca
• Town Name: Milk
• Friend Code: 2767-1879-6650
• Dream Address: n/a
• Town Saying: No
• Native Fruit: Pears
• Time-zone / anything else you want me to add onto the signature: Nope.
• Signature Background: http://i.imgur.com/1Qtd9Uf.gif
• Signature Shape: Rectangle
• Do you want a signature border?: N/A.
• Do you want the scanlines over the background of the signature?: Nope!
• Font(s) for signature: A fox in the snow, please. :)
• Color(s) to use throughout the signature: Just white, please. :)
• Do you want a chibi with your signature?: N/A
• Chibi artist for proper credit: N/A
• Extra?: Nope!
• Total TBT: 60.
• Can I use your finished signature as an example?: sure. :)

accepted~

Hiya! May I place an order?

15xqvk0.gif
• Username: SensaiGallade
• Requested button: My Tumblr
• Background Image: Here
• Animation on button?: Blinking glow.
• Button(s) Shape: Border 8
• Text for each individual button:
• Do you want an outline/glow around words on button?: Yes
• Do you want any Scanlines/White Strip behind words?: Yes, Baby Pink
• Color(s) to use throughout banner: Carnation Pink Border, Sky Blue Text, Deep Sky Blue Outline on text
• Extra?: Pixel-Love Font
• Total TBT: 30TBT
• Can I use your banner(s) as an example?: Yes

Last edited:
Hiya! May I place an order?

15xqvk0.gif
• Username: SensaiGallade
• Requested button: My Tumblr
• Background Image: Here
• Animation on button?: Blinking glow.
• Button(s) Shape: Border 8
• Text for each individual button:
• Do you want an outline/glow around words on button?: Yes
• Do you want any Scanlines/White Strip behind words?: Yes, Baby Pink
• Color(s) to use throughout banner: Carnation Pink Border, Sky Blue Text, Deep Sky Blue Outline on text
• Extra?: Pixel-Love Font
• Total TBT: 30TBT
• Can I use your banner(s) as an example?: Yes

sure thing! ill try and get to it on monday when im off of school, or if i have time tomorrow!

officially reopened :')
but i will be going fairly slow as my schoolwork tops over anything
and it is my senior year and i do wanna graduate LOL

29mq52o.gif
• Username: avvie
• Shop Name: Avvie's Cycling
• Shop Slogan: (optional) N/A
• Requested Banners: 5 individual sections
• Background Image: http://data.whicdn.com/images/89856842/original.jpg
• Sprite Pixel?: (optional / If yes, link it here) Nope
• Banner(s) Shape: #3 please
• Banner(s) Border: (optional) White Dotted Please
• Text for each individual banner:
Avvie's Cycling
Rules
Villagers
Pricing
Lurker's List
• Font(s) to use throughout banner: Daydreamer
• Scanlines over your background?: No thanks
• Dimensions of each banner: About the same size as this (from the top of the S to the bottom of the rectangle)
29mq52o.gif

• Color(s) to use throughout banner: (what color you want for the border, text, outline on text, etc) White border, Baby Pink Text with a White Outline
• Extra?: N/A
• Total TBT: 75TBT i think!
• Can I use your banner(s) as an example?: Sure!

Thankyou so much!

Last edited:
352ng43.gif
? Username: JellyLu
? Mayor Name: Jessica
? Town Name: Seoul
? Friend Code: (optional) 2707-2181-5999
? Dream Address: (optional) n/A
? Town Saying: (optional / Please type Yes or No, if Yes, type it out next to "Yes") No
? Do you want Villagers or Dreamies on your signature?: (optional / You can have both villagers and dreamies on your signature ) Dreamies
? Villagers: (if you want them, which ones?) n/A
? Dreamies: (if you want them, which ones?) Genji, Kabuki, Pekoe, Drago, Whitney, Merengue, Stitches, Coco, Marshal, Marina
? Villager/Dreamies that are obtained: Genji, Coco, Marshal
? Alignment of Villagers and/or Dreamies: (randomly placed, in a row, one up & one down, combined into groups, sectioned off by male and female villagers, etc) One up & one down
? Outline or Glow around Sprites: (optional / Can have both if you want) Glow
? If yes? What color/colors do you want me to use?: (if No, please type N/A) White
? Names under villager/dreamie sprites?: If it looks nice, yes please. If it looks cluttered, no ty
? Sprite for obtained villager/dreamies: Purple rose
? Native Fruit: Pear
? Time-zone / anything else you want me to add onto the signature: ( optional / Ex: favourite flower, etc)
-- Time Zone EST
? Signature Background: (put link here) link If you would rather use something else though, all I ask is that there are cherry blossoms.
? Signature Shape: Fancy 4 or Fancy 5. Whichever looks better to you :)
? Do you want a signature border?: ( optional / If yes, please type which one you want) No
? Do you want the decorative lines over the background of the signature?: (optional / Look at examples & the section dividers in my shop / If yes, state what color you want: Ex: White, Black, Purple, etc) No
? Font(s) for signature: (you pick from what I listed, any specific font you want me to use, or just let me pick a random one if it isn't on the list) Your choice between Luna, Sunrise International, and Hammock
? Color(s) to use throughout the signature: Black, purple, white, blue.
? Do you want a chibi with your signature?: (optional / If no, put N/A / If yes, link it here) n/A
? Chibi artist for proper credit: n/A
? Extra?: Could you keep the size either the same as or slightly larger than my current signature card?
? Total TBT: I think it's 60? Please correct me if I'm wrong
? Can I use your finished signature as an example?: For Sure!

Thank you ^-^

Back