Shop Kaleigh's Signature Shop || OPEN || POST REQUESTS

352ng43.gif
• Username: Koopa K
• Mayor Name: Cirrus
• Town Name: Cloudtop
• Friend Code: 0190-3050-3135
• Dream Address: 4B00-002A-8003
• Town Saying:Yes: "Literally on cloud nine..."
• Do you want Villagers or Dreamies on your signature?: Yes, I have obtained all of my dreamies!
• Villagers:
• Dreamies: Genji, Ruby, Skye, Marshal, Fang, Papi, Poppy, Cherry, Jeremiah, Freya
• Villager/Dreamies that are obtained: All my villagers are obtained dreamies.
• Alignment of Villagers and/or Dreamies: Randomly placed, though Poppy and Marshal should be next to each other.
• Outline or Glow around Sprites: Glow
• If yes? What color/colors do you want me to use?: White
• Names under villager/dreamie sprites?: No
• Sprite for obtained villager/dreamies: Gold nugget
• Native Fruit: Peach
• Time-zone / anything else you want me to add onto the signature: CST
--
• Signature Background:https://68.media.tumblr.com/36854b4ff66f4032f7c0420bf5e4821a/tumblr_o6kd563Eqk1ub8o50o1_500.gif
• Signature Shape: A normal rectangle with rounded edges.
• Do you want a signature border?: Nah
• Do you want the decorative lines over the background of the signature?: Nope
• Font(s) for signature: Whatever color/style best compliments the background.
• Color(s) to use throughout the signature: Blues/Purples
• Do you want a chibi with your signature?: I wish I had one, but no.
• Chibi artist for proper credit: N/A
• Extra?: Could you please leave enough room for me to put text under the signature? Thank you!
• Total TBT: 60
• Can I use your finished signature as an example?: Yes!

dmwgzl.gif

------

Hello, my name is Kaleigh and Welcome to My Signature Shop!
I will be making animated signatures, shop banners, shop buttons, and Transparent Background Signatures~
More Ideas and Updates will be in the future, and you can check throughout the thread for shop updates!

28i3ght.gif

I recently got into making signatures, with the help of the lovely Simple! I always wanted to make signatures and now I can! So why not open a shop and help make pretty signatures for my fellow TBT?
(I also need btb so.. yeah.. here we are....) Anyways, I hope you enjoy these signatures as much as I do. I use Photoshop cs6 for my signatures, unless stated otherwise.
ALSO, none of the fonts or pixel backgrounds are mine, so credit to the makers~ ( i don't want to get into trouble with anyone)
Big credit to: x for the background textures and whatnot that I have used in my button examples, and a thanks ahead of time for the people who use them for background requests.
Also everything you see throughout my shops, I have either self-taught myself, looked up youtube videos and tutorials, or have been taught the basics by Simple.

2ur5a20.gif

The signatures take about an hour or so to make, since I am just starting out. As I get better and have more time, I will open up more slots and get finished with the signatures and send them to you as fast as I can
I can/will deny your order for a signature if I please. I have my reasons
Be Patient.
Send the BTB after I have posted your signature in the forums. I will send you a message with your signature in the next 24 hours if you haven't gotten it. I will also post the signature somewhere in the thread, so be on the look out!
Follow the Rules, it's simple.
Wifi-Ratings are not mandatory but they would be much appreciated! If you send me one, I'll send you one back!
Please rate my shop and refer it to your friends!

taop01.gif

Shop Banners and Buttons
More Signature Shapes
Signatures Without Villagers
7/1/15 - Revamped Shop~
7/2/15 - Added New Pixel Backgrounds
7/2/15 - New "ID Cards" added to the shop
7/30/15 - New Signature Shapes added to the Shop
8/2/15 - New Section in Shop, Transparent Background Signatures~
6/27/16 - Completely REVAMPED shop is finally finished. Added reference sheet section to the last part of shop, and added updates order form in "Slots and Pickup" section of shop

2dheam8.gif

Payment only in tbt, I have enough IGB. If needed other payment options, PM me.

Signature with Villagers: 60 TBT
Signatures without Villagers: 50 TBT
Transparent Background Signatures: 50 TBT
Shop Banners (not priced by individual banners): 45 TBT
Individual Shop Section Dividers (Information, Rules, Pricing etc etc): 15 TBT for EACH BANNER
Individual Shop Buttons: 30 TBT each

Reference Sheets: 100 TBT

EXTRAS:
Updates: 10 tbt
Borders on signatures and banners (Polka Dot, Dashed, Regular Line):10 tbt

I don't have any glasses or contacts yet. Can't even read any of that...

352ng43.gif
• Username: Xandra
• Mayor Name: Kame
• Town Name: Moo Shu
• Friend Code: (optional) Sidebar
• Dream Address: (optional) N/A
• Town Saying: No
• Do you want Villagers or Dreamies on your signature?: (optional / You can have both villagers and dreamies on your signature ) Yes, Both
• Villagers: (if you want them, which ones?) Dobie, Scoot, Ketchup, Merengue, Goldie, Hopper, Marshal, Stitches, Whitney
• Dreamies: (if you want them, which ones?) Dobie, Ketchup, Kyle, Scoot, Gaston, Cole, Goose, Coco
• Villager/Dreamies that are obtained: Dobie, Ketchup, Scoot
• Alignment of Villagers and/or Dreamies: (randomly placed, in a row, one up & one down, combined into groups, sectioned off by male and female villagers, etc) Randomly places
• Outline or Glow around Sprites: (optional / Can have both if you want) No
• If yes? What color/colors do you want me to use?: (if No, please type N/A) N/A
• Names under villager/dreamie sprites?: N/A
• Sprite for obtained villager/dreamies: Blue rose
• Native Fruit: Pear
• Time-zone / anything else you want me to add onto the signature: ( optional / Ex: favourite flower, etc) Favorite flower - blue rose, timezone - EST
--
• Signature Background: (put link here) http://media.tumblr.com/bedb65a8dc56d0d71652f49806a189c8/tumblr_inline_mludqfI81l1roozkr.gif
• Signature Shape: Rectangle
• Do you want a signature border?: ( optional / If yes, please type which one you want) N/A
• Do you want the decorative lines over the background of the signature?: (optional / Look at examples & the section dividers in my shop / If yes, state what color you want: Ex: White, Black, Purple, etc) Black
• Font(s) for signature: (you pick from what I listed, any specific font you want me to use, or just let me pick a random one if it isn't on the list) Random
• Color(s) to use throughout the signature: Black/Blue
• Do you want a chibi with your signature?: (optional / If no, put N/A / If yes, link it here) N/A
• Extra?: N/A, Thanks!
• Total TBT: I'm new at this, 60tbt or more?

Lol, did i do it right? New at this signature-requesting thing xD I would prefer if you PM me when this is all done xd

Last edited:
352ng43.gif
• Username: Xandra
• Mayor Name: Kame
• Town Name: Moo Shu
• Friend Code: (optional) Sidebar
• Dream Address: (optional) N/A
• Town Saying: No
• Do you want Villagers or Dreamies on your signature?: (optional / You can have both villagers and dreamies on your signature ) Yes, Both
• Villagers: (if you want them, which ones?) Dobie, Scoot, Ketchup, Merengue, Goldie, Hopper, Marshal, Stitches, Whitney
• Dreamies: (if you want them, which ones?) Dobie, Ketchup, Kyle, Scoot, Gaston, Cole, Goose, Coco
• Villager/Dreamies that are obtained: Dobie, Ketchup, Scoot
• Alignment of Villagers and/or Dreamies: (randomly placed, in a row, one up & one down, combined into groups, sectioned off by male and female villagers, etc) Randomly places
• Outline or Glow around Sprites: (optional / Can have both if you want) No
• If yes? What color/colors do you want me to use?: (if No, please type N/A) N/A
• Names under villager/dreamie sprites?: N/A
• Sprite for obtained villager/dreamies: Blue rose
• Native Fruit: Pear
• Time-zone / anything else you want me to add onto the signature: ( optional / Ex: favourite flower, etc) Favorite flower - blue rose, timezone - EST
--
• Signature Background: (put link here) http://media.tumblr.com/bedb65a8dc56d0d71652f49806a189c8/tumblr_inline_mludqfI81l1roozkr.gif
• Signature Shape: Rectangle
• Do you want a signature border?: ( optional / If yes, please type which one you want) N/A
• Do you want the decorative lines over the background of the signature?: (optional / Look at examples & the section dividers in my shop / If yes, state what color you want: Ex: White, Black, Purple, etc) Black
• Font(s) for signature: (you pick from what I listed, any specific font you want me to use, or just let me pick a random one if it isn't on the list) Random
• Color(s) to use throughout the signature: Black/Blue
• Do you want a chibi with your signature?: (optional / If no, put N/A / If yes, link it here) N/A
• Extra?: N/A, Thanks!
• Total TBT: I'm new at this, 60tbt or more?

Lol, did i do it right? New at this signature-requesting thing xD I would prefer if you PM me when this is all done xd

yes! i'll let you know if there's anything i have a question about

lordy i made what seems like a bajillion signatures today, and i'm sick so im going to be taking a break for a few hours or so

i have a few signatures and orders left to do and they should all be completed by tomorrow or so as i'm making my way backwards on the orders to get them done

It's so beautiful! I'm paying you now! Thanks again :D

Quick thing: Would you be able to make a matching avvie? How much? Thanks!

Last edited:
It's so beautiful! I'm paying you now! Thanks again :D

Quick thing: Would you be able to make a matching avvie? How much? Thanks!

i don't see why not!
i would just need kind of an idea of what you're meaning and what you want etc

- - - Post Merge - - -

A matching Avvie? :p

also im so sorry im taking so long on your order again, i've just been picking the ones that have been super simple and easy to do xD
i have school the next two days and it's gonna be super busy but i will work on yours on saturday when i have free time!

i don't see why not!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is it possible to make an icon with just the girls face? It doesn't have to be transparent. Whatever you think is pretty. Let me know and what the cost would be!

A matching Avvie? :p

Haha do people not call it that anymore? Icon? lol I dont know what else to call it :p
JK I just noticed your username is avvie! lol how cute! Everyone needs their matching avvie!

Last edited:
i don't see why not!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also im so sorry im taking so long on your order again, i've just been picking the ones that have been super simple and easy to do xD
i have school the next two days and it's gonna be super busy but i will work on yours on saturday when i have free time!

OK np.

wow it's been like a whole week since i logged on
i promise im not dead, ive just been super busy with going back to school
im free tomorrow afternoon after school is finished for the day so ill most likely be able to work on orders

Hello! Hope your doing well!

29mq52o.gif
• Username: SensaiGallade
• Shop Name: Sensai's Pocket Monster Shop
• Shop Slogan: (optional)
• Requested Banners: Order Form Banner (Ex: Kaleigh's Signature Shop, individual sections, order form banner, etc etc etc)
• Background Image: http://imgur.com/a64rqvJ (can be animated/non-animated)
• Sprite Pixel?: (optional / If yes, link it here)
• Banner(s) Shape: Border 3
• Banner(s) Border: Dotted Border (optional)
• Text for each individual banner: Pokemon Breeding Order Form
• Font(s) to use throughout banner: Marguerite (can be from my list, random pick of mine, or any font you find)
• Scanlines over your background?: No (Y/N, look at my shop banners/buttons it's the white lines - can be any color you want)
• Dimensions of each banner: 600 x 200
• Color(s) to use throughout banner: Lavender Pink border, Carnation Pink Text, French Rose Text Outline (what color you want for the border, text, outline on text, etc)
• Extra?: Could 'Pokemon Breeding Order Form' be the only text on it?
• Total TBT: 15TBT?
• Can I use your banner(s) as an example?: Yes!

Last edited:
Back