• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone else miss signatures?

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Bells
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Red Lily
Red Lily
Red Lily
I miss signatures allot. They added so much personality to profiles. Now it's just a hollow void and a tab I can edit. A fruitless effort too, but my signature was a commission I can't snag either. Cause it's lost in edit limbo :<

Anyone else miss em'?

Signatures haven't gone anywhere!

Check your settings to make sure you've set them to visible. If on mobile, rotate your phone.

What the flip. Flipa dip dip.

Yeah no, I never see them and thought they got removed. It's a mobile issue then... wow I feel a fool.

I guess I can shove an opportunity to suggest a QOL on signatures.

There should be a built-in feature where you can tell how big your signature is so you won't go overboard with how tall it is accidentally.

Signatures haven't gone anywhere!

Check your settings to make sure you've set them to visible. If on mobile, rotate your phone.
Well now I have a question. What is the max image size? I know height is 250, but width? And... for gifs what is the file size limit?

Well now I have a question. What is the max image size? I know height is 250, but width? And... for gifs what is the file size limit?

I'm not Chris or even a staff member, but the width can basically get up to 715-800 at max. If you go beyond 800 or around there your signature probably just won't completely fit. Like you'll be able to set it, but it's not going to look good. 😅

As for gifs, it depends. I know it's got to be under like, 2mb I think, because that's what the forum can handle. But it really just depends on the amount of frames. If the forum says your gif isn't working, you'll have to cut out frames unfortunately (this is for avatars though, I'm not sure what the limit is for gifs in signatures).

I've been on my phone so much lately that I kinda miss them too. Occasionally I will switch to desktop mode just to look at them, but it's harder to navigate the site that way.

I'm usually here on a pc, but it's super old and has issues loading in images sometimes. Some show up and others look like...
1710023811523.png
So I miss them a lot when they're gone too.

Back