• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Kaleigh's Signature Shop || OPEN || POST REQUESTS

all accepted :)

i have a lot of stuff to do this weekend including a preview day with my mom for the college im going to and memorizing lines for a play so it might be a while before everything is completed

all accepted :)

i have a lot of stuff to do this weekend including a preview day with my mom for the college im going to and memorizing lines for a play so it might be a while before everything is completed

Yay, ty ^^ Take your time, and good luck with everything!

Sorry decided to spend tbt on something else, just ignore this little comment ^-^

Last edited:
15xqvk0.gif
• Username: Ephemeral Reality
• Requested button: Art shop
• Background Image: http://33.media.tumblr.com/e678874e7f117afc42e8b4a5f4df8f65/tumblr_nfii87jE9A1rr2r12o1_400.gif
• Animation on button?: Something cool
• Button(s) Shape: border 20
• Font(s) for button: wendy
• Text for each individual button: Art Shop
• Do you want an outline/glow around words on button?: up2u
• Do you want any Scanlines/White Strip behind words?: up 2 u
• Color(s) to use throughout banner: up 2 u
• Extra?: could you add this sprite on there: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...ision/latest?cb=20140411101554&path-prefix=fr

if its too big dw abt it : o
• Total TBT: 30
• Can I use your banner(s) as an example?: sure

Last edited:
hihi Kaleigh. c:

352ng43.gif
• Username: drowningfairies
• Mayor Name: Leda
• Town Name: Salem
• Friend Code: Sidebar
• Dream Address: N/A
• Town Saying: N/A
• Do you want Villagers or Dreamies on your signature?: N/A
• Villagers: Kiki, Stitches, Wolfgang, Muffy, Ruby, Coco, Genji, Ankha, Julian, Beau
• Dreamies: N/A
• Villager/Dreamies that are obtained: All of them.
• Alignment of Villagers and/or Dreamies: Randomly placed.
• Outline or Glow around Sprites: Glow
• If yes? What color/colors do you want me to use?: Dark green
• Names under villager/dreamie sprites?: N/A
• Sprite for obtained villager/dreamies: Clover
• Native Fruit: Cherry
• Time-zone / anything else you want me to add onto the signature: Time Zone - CST GMT -6
--
• Signature Background: http://67.media.tumblr.com/7d44522a6bfc1770cf0037928a60e125/tumblr_mm371a40941rfjowdo1_500.gif
• Signature Shape: Rounded Rectangle
• Do you want a signature border?: Dashed
• Do you want the decorative lines over the background of the signature?: N/A
• Font(s) for signature: ginger cookies
• Color(s) to use throughout the signature: Greens. Preferably dark. c:
• Do you want a chibi with your signature?: N/A
• Chibi artist for proper credit: N/A
• Extra?: N/A
• Total TBT: 70
• Can I use your finished signature as an example?: Of course. ~

Thank you Kaleigh! And take your time with orders hun. Don't overwork yourself.

Last edited:
Hiya could you please update my signature to have Julian, Octavian and Drago replaced with Zucker, Fang and Sprinkle? Also could you shrink it down a little since my sig has been removed a few times recently.

27yu1pw.jpg

Last edited:
Hiya could you please update my signature to have Julian, Octavian and Drago replaced with Zucker, Fang and Sprinkle? Also could you shrink it down a little since my sig has been removed a few times recently.

sure no problem!
if i shrink it down anymore then the quality of everything will be blurry and hard to read D;
to make it smaller i would have to completely remake the entire thing and still keep the high quality of the signature

34ode93.gif
? Username: Socketlaunch
? What do you want changed: Add Ankha as obtained and make the L in SkyLoft captial (but no space, like SkyLoft)
? What am I updating: My current, regular signature.
? Extra?: Nope.
? Total TBT: 10 TBT

34ode93.gif
• Username: Daydream (Used to be Pixr)
• What do you want changed:
1. You can delete both Francine and Lopez
2. Replace them with Blaire and Zell
3. You can completely erase my FC
4. New DA: 4D00-000F-6B85 (Could you make it bigger since there's more space without the FC?)
5. Could you possibly delete the " " Between "La rivi?re sans fin"? If not I understand!
• What am I updating: My signature (In spoiler)
• Extra?:
• Total TBT: How much do you want? It's usually 10 BTB but I'm asking for many things so I'd like to pay more.
Thanks! :blush:

Last edited:
everything is accepted, ill be working hardcore over the weekend since i have more time

PLEASE STOP POSTING ORDERS AFTER THIS POST.
if you need me for anything just shoot me a pm/vm!

dear lord im so behind

UPDATE:

i have my thanksgiving break in two weeks so when that comes, ill be working on the updates and signatures. i have a busy week coming up so im going to focus on school before i do anything else :')

Last edited:
Back