• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling (July-Will create new thread in museum shop) pattern design requests!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hauuhahua yeah, display, sorry about my english, i dont speak very well. So if it's possible, i am waiting for your VM or PM to let me know when it's done. Take your time i can wait, do u want i pay now or only when u done?

when im done ^^

Eee, yay! Could you make this or this? Whichever one! Please and thank you! If you chose the pink one, please put a golden bow belt around the waist (like the blue dress) if you can! ^-^ Merry Christmas Berry!

Last edited:
Eee, yay! Could you make this or this? Whichever one! Please and thank you! If you chose the pink one, please put a golden bow belt around the waist (like the blue dress) if you can! ^-^ Merry Christmas Berry!

those r pretty~ Merry christmas to u too~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Holiday giveaway? How about a red T-shirt with the Nintendo Switch logo on it?

sure!

Hi there, I'd be super happy for a special vulpix/fox themed dress, with a tail or multiple on the back. That would be super awesome! Let me know if any of those holiday spots are open- Thanks so much.

Hi there, I'd be super happy for a special vulpix/fox themed dress, with a tail or multiple on the back. That would be super awesome! Let me know if any of those holiday spots are open- Thanks so much.

I can try ^^

your designs are so cute!! could you do a holographic-ish dress? something like the lower right, preferably with short sleeves! 7 tbt? :)

or a holographic skirt with a black sweater that has a cute crescent moon and stars on it.. ;o;

14908170_1150924938327067_5576172588170310378_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm obsessed with your designs <3 Please PM when the lace is done and heres 1 more to work on:
http://s4.favim.com/orig/150206/alternative-beautiful-black-boho-Favim.com-2451754.jpg

Thanks so much! ^-^

ok!

- - - Post Merge - - -

your designs are so cute!! could you do a holographic-ish dress? something like the lower right, preferably with short sleeves! 7 tbt? :)

or a holographic skirt with a black sweater that has a cute crescent moon and stars on it.. ;o;

14908170_1150924938327067_5576172588170310378_n.jpg
i can try ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back