Selling (July-Will create new thread in museum shop) pattern design requests!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hauuhahua yeah, display, sorry about my english, i dont speak very well. So if it's possible, i am waiting for your VM or PM to let me know when it's done. Take your time i can wait, do u want i pay now or only when u done?

when im done ^^

Eee, yay! Could you make this or this? Whichever one! Please and thank you! If you chose the pink one, please put a golden bow belt around the waist (like the blue dress) if you can! ^-^ Merry Christmas Berry!

Last edited:
Eee, yay! Could you make this or this? Whichever one! Please and thank you! If you chose the pink one, please put a golden bow belt around the waist (like the blue dress) if you can! ^-^ Merry Christmas Berry!

those r pretty~ Merry christmas to u too~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Holiday giveaway? How about a red T-shirt with the Nintendo Switch logo on it?

sure!

Hi there, I'd be super happy for a special vulpix/fox themed dress, with a tail or multiple on the back. That would be super awesome! Let me know if any of those holiday spots are open- Thanks so much.

Hi there, I'd be super happy for a special vulpix/fox themed dress, with a tail or multiple on the back. That would be super awesome! Let me know if any of those holiday spots are open- Thanks so much.

I can try ^^

your designs are so cute!! could you do a holographic-ish dress? something like the lower right, preferably with short sleeves! 7 tbt? :)

or a holographic skirt with a black sweater that has a cute crescent moon and stars on it.. ;o;

14908170_1150924938327067_5576172588170310378_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm obsessed with your designs <3 Please PM when the lace is done and heres 1 more to work on:
http://s4.favim.com/orig/150206/alternative-beautiful-black-boho-Favim.com-2451754.jpg

Thanks so much! ^-^

ok!

- - - Post Merge - - -

your designs are so cute!! could you do a holographic-ish dress? something like the lower right, preferably with short sleeves! 7 tbt? :)

or a holographic skirt with a black sweater that has a cute crescent moon and stars on it.. ;o;

14908170_1150924938327067_5576172588170310378_n.jpg
i can try ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back