Julian and His Lunar Horizon - The Confusing Quest

SuperTabbyChan

Loving you as I do~
Bells
I am a huge fan of Unicorns, I have a unicorn stuffed animal and I rewatch Sailor Moon SuperS mostly for preety Pegasus, so it's only natural that Julian plunk a house plot in my town! I did take notice of his Lunar Horizon which is a huge want and thought "Maybe I can get it quick and cheap from this horse".

Sadly, I've been sending him his favorite walls, wall after wall and he isn't taking my much-coveted prize down to put in his inventory. So now I'm wondering, can you even get walls and flooring from animals in this game? You potentially could in Wild World, and I don't mean randomly, I mean from their houses. I'm a pro at getting furniture from my villagers, but this is new territory that has had me baffled for a while. Can anyone clarify that I'm not wasting my time trying to obtain this Unicorn's Saharah-exclusive? If not, what method should I got about getting him to put his wall in his inventory? Any help would be appreciated~

I've heard that you can't get your villagers walls or flooring in NL and I've tried with no luck also. You, sadly, will have to get it from Saharah. Lunar Horizon is my favorite as well as Autumn wall & floor. Good Luck.

Thanks for letting me know :) With all of the favorite items I've sent him I'm probably getting his picture soon, which is better than nothing ^^

Back