• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

It's Warming Up!

captainofcool

King of the Universe
Bells
Arcade Tokens
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Pear (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
I think it's warm enough for short sleeves now. I've been exiting out of buildings and my character has not shivered once. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Yep, I can't wait for the grass to return. The snow has sooo overstayed its welcome.

woah woah woah woah WAIT. If you wear short sleeves and leave buildings, your character shivers? I didn't know that...xD

Problem is I still need four more items to complete the snowman set, and it's too late...I keep making snowmen and imperfect snowboys on mistake!! :c

It's still cold in my town. Skye said the stars would have to wrap themselves in a shimmering shawl, which means aurora.

I only seem to shiver if I wear a tank, which I never do. Hate the way they look.

My character only shivered like twice but both of those times when i got done swimming..

But i have been wearing short sleeves since December. xD

woah woah woah woah WAIT. If you wear short sleeves and leave buildings, your character shivers? I didn't know that...xD

Problem is I still need four more items to complete the snowman set, and it's too late...I keep making snowmen and imperfect snowboys on mistake!! :c

You should save before making snowboys. Then if you screw up, quit your game and restart and keep doing that until you make a perfect one.

Back