• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Items out of my Inventory ๐Ÿšช Now get a free stack of fruit OR 1 DIY w/ every purchase (Please specify which fruit stack you would like)! ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฅ

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
Hi there! How many NMt for:
Blue lattice castle gate
Blue lattice Castle tower
White covered Counter
White Kids Tent
Podium
Black Pool
Blue Simple Table
White Wife Display Stand
Red Deep Fryer
Golden Turtle Figure
Blue Porcelain Vase
Power Stone
Pink Crown Wall
White paint flooring
Peach checked rug
Blue bird mobile
Blue stained glass light
Bear backback
Dreamy Ribbon Pouchette
Dreamy Pouchette

Thank you!

Hi there! How many NMt for:
Blue lattice castle gate
Blue lattice Castle tower
White covered Counter
White Kids Tent
Podium
Black Pool
Blue Simple Table
White Wife Display Stand
Red Deep Fryer
Golden Turtle Figure
Blue Porcelain Vase
Power Stone
Pink Crown Wall
White paint flooring
Peach checked rug
Blue bird mobile
Blue stained glass light
Bear backback
Dreamy Ribbon Pouchette
Dreamy Pouchette

Thank you!

At the bare minimum, I would say 20 NMT for 20 items, but if you would like to leave some fish bait or extra NMTs as a tip I would certainly appreciate that. :)

It's going to take some time to prepare but on the positive side, you are first in line now :)

Hi! id like to place an order:
  1. coffee plant
  2. poster stand white
  3. Standing electric sign gray
  4. tool shelf blue
  5. yatch in whatever color
is 10 nmt fine for this?

And actually, i have tons of nmts but not enough miles, and I need A BUNCH of miles items (color is prefered but not necessary just whatever you have available)
  1. snack machine white x5
  2. park clock white x2
  3. utility pole (10?) literally tell me how many you have
  4. plastic bench x4
name your price for this?

Hi! id like to place an order:
  1. coffee plant
  2. poster stand white
  3. Standing electric sign gray
  4. tool shelf blue
  5. yatch in whatever color
is 10 nmt fine for this?

And actually, i have tons of nmts but not enough miles, and I need A BUNCH of miles items (color is prefered but not necessary just whatever you have available)
  1. snack machine white x5
  2. park clock white x2
  3. utility pole (10?) literally tell me how many you have
  4. plastic bench x4

First batch price is fine :) For the second batch, I can order you everything but I'll work out a price later on if that's ok. It'll be a little while till I finalize your order anyway.

Sure thing! You can figure out the price later and pm me when you are ready, I think I'll only go out for an hour at five cst but I'll try and check constantly

1. snack machine white x5 --> 5 NMTs; Harv
  2. park clock white x2 --> 2 NMTs which results in a loss for me of 800 Nook Miles or 3 NMTs which results in a loss for you of 1200 Nook Miles. However, if you were planning to tip extras for the snack machine coloration that should make up for this uneven ratio of park clock price : NMT price.
  3. utility pole (10?) literally tell me how many you have --> (10) 5 NMTs
  4. plastic bench x4 --> 4 NMTs

Ok, so I'm just going to mark within the quoted post the minimum amount of NMTs I expect in exchange for the specified item. I will also mark Harv for every item I will need to change the color for since my island's Nook Miles Redemption does not have the specified color. I will match the pricing as close as I can to how much they would be in terms of NMTs in a 1:1 ratio (NMTs cost 2000 Nook Miles for reference). If you would like to tip a few extra NMTs to make up for the extra resources being expended to change an items color, that would be greatly appreciated. :) Please let me know what you would like to do with the park clock.

You still have some time btw to respond. Your order isn't ready just yet. @ellienoise
Post automatically merged:

@Poogle1093 Your order will arrive tomorrow

Last edited:
Ok, so I'm just going to mark within the quoted post the minimum amount of NMTs I expect in exchange for the specified item. I will also mark Harv for every item I will need to change the color for since my island's Nook Miles Redemption does not have the specified color. I will match the pricing as close as I can to how much they would be in terms of NMTs in a 1:1 ratio (NMTs cost 2000 Nook Miles for reference). If you would like to tip a few extra NMTs to make up for the extra resources being expended to change an items color, that would be greatly appreciated. :) Please let me know what you would like to do with the park clock.

You still have some time btw to respond. Your order isn't ready just yet. @ellienoise
Post automatically merged:

@Poogle1093 Your order will arrive tomorrow
Hi! sorry, yesterday I didn't log in at all. so, for all of those items, are 30 nmt okay? and 10 for the rest so a total of 40? No rush, just let me know when you are done

Hi! sorry, yesterday I didn't log in at all. so, for all of those items, are 30 nmt okay? and 10 for the rest so a total of 40? No rush, just let me know when you are done
Sorry, today was kind of busy and I couldn't get to more of your order. It's going to be at least a day late @ellienoise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back