• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Items out of my Inventory ๐Ÿšช Now get a free stack of fruit OR 1 DIY w/ every purchase (Please specify which fruit stack you would like)! ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฅ

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
Hi! I'd like to buy patchwork seat, covered counter (pink), dormant volcano, amazing clock? Is 2.5mil igb fine? Let me know!

Also for Fruit, I guess apple would be nice!
Sure! Of course, there will still be the extra delay due to a backlog of other orders when it comes to ordering items (not so much anymore but it may still take just about one extra day to order these items because of this). :)

If you're still taking bells for items, i'd love to grab Surfin KK, To The Edge, KK Sonata, KK Metal, KK Lovers, cute diy table, cute vanity, cute sofa, cute tea table, pet bed, and the acorn pochette diy? Let me know how much you want for all that.

and i'd adore it if i could get a peach and pear too.

@crepuscularrr, @imorileo Here is your daily reminder that your order is ready now. If you haven't done so already, plz give me multiple time periods in which you are available just in case unexpected events pop up, rendering me unavailable and I'd really appreciate if you'd PM me these times just because it is so easy for messages to get lost in a public thread. Thnx!

@Sin. Please redo your order if you are still interested. All of the reorderable items will need to be reordered but I still have the Nook Miles redemption item and the Knitted Grass Backpack DIY in my storage (I will leave the DIY marked as reserved until Dec. 4th). Thnx! (Daily reminder)

@MarbledMell and @Stnh. Could you plz remind me of your orders if you are still interested? I might have accidentally sold some of the reorderable items back to Nook's Cranny to free up storage space and will have to reorder those items. Thnx! (Daily reminder)

Everybody shown above (except u/imorileo) has until Dec. 4th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested. u/imorileo has until Dec. 12th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested.
Post automatically merged:

If you're still taking bells for items, i'd love to grab Surfin KK, To The Edge, KK Sonata, KK Metal, KK Lovers, cute diy table, cute vanity, cute sofa, cute tea table, pet bed, and the acorn pochette diy? Let me know how much you want for all that.

and i'd adore it if i could get a peach and pear too.
Would 100k igb be okay for all of these? Of course, there will still be the extra delay due to a backlog of other orders when it comes to ordering items.

I can do half of a stack of each fruit if that's ok. :)

Last edited:
Absolutely! and thanks so much for the fruit, they're the last two i need, heh. just let me know whenever you're ready, i too am at home most of the time so i think there shouldn't be a problem for us to get together.

Hi! I'd like to buy patchwork seat, covered counter (pink), dormant volcano, amazing clock? Is 2.5mil igb fine? Let me know!

Also for Fruit, I guess apple would be nice!

@shendere There's no such thing as an amazing clock and if you mean amazing machine, I don't have that item

@crepuscularrr, @imorileo, @SpaghettiHouse, @smolderingskies Here is your daily reminder that your order is ready now. If you haven't done so already, plz give me multiple time periods in which you are available just in case unexpected events pop up, rendering me unavailable and I'd really appreciate if you'd PM me these times just because it is so easy for messages to get lost in a public thread. Thnx!

@Sin. Please redo your order if you are still interested. All of the reorderable items will need to be reordered but I still have the Nook Miles redemption item and the Knitted Grass Backpack DIY in my storage (I will leave the DIY marked as reserved until Dec. 4th). Thnx! (Daily reminder)

@MarbledMell and @Stnh. Could you plz remind me of your orders if you are still interested? I might have accidentally sold some of the reorderable items back to Nook's Cranny to free up storage space and will have to reorder those items. Thnx! (Daily reminder)

Everybody shown above (except u/imorileo, u/SpaghettiHouse, u/smolderingskies has until Dec. 4th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested. u/imorileo has until Dec. 12th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested. u/SpaghettiHouse and u/smolderingskies has until Dec. 14th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested.

Last edited:
@crepuscularrr, @imorileo, @SpaghettiHouse, @smolderingskies Here is your daily reminder that your order is ready now. If you haven't done so already, plz give me multiple time periods in which you are available just in case unexpected events pop up, rendering me unavailable and I'd really appreciate if you'd PM me these times just because it is so easy for messages to get lost in a public thread. Thnx!

Everybody shown above (except u/imorileo, u/SpaghettiHouse, u/smolderingskies has until Dec. 4th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested. u/imorileo has until Dec. 12th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested. u/SpaghettiHouse and u/smolderingskies has until Dec. 14th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested.

@shendere Also has until Dec. 16th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested. I need to know if the Amazing Clock item was a typo

Everybody shown above (except u/imorileo, u/SpaghettiHouse, u/smolderingskies) has until Dec. 4th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested. u/imorileo has until Dec. 12th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested. u/SpaghettiHouse and u/smolderingskies has until Dec. 14th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested.

@PrincessWing The rest of your order will be arriving tomorrow. If you haven't done so already, plz give me multiple time periods in which you are available just in case unexpected events pop up, rendering me unavailable and I'd really appreciate if you'd PM me these times just because it is so easy for messages to get lost in a public thread. Thnx!

You have until Dec. 18th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested.

Last edited:

Good day, I see a few things I am interested in:

Red ABD
Bamboo Bench DIY
Arcade Mahjong Game
Arcade Seat
Covered Counter (Dark Wood)
Cypress Bathtub (Light Wood)
Drink Machine (White)
Diner Neon Sign

Would 15 TBT cover it?
Sounds fine

@crepuscularrr, @imorileo, @SpaghettiHouse, @smolderingskies, @PrincessWing Here is your daily reminder that your order is ready now. If you haven't done so already, plz give me multiple time periods in which you are available just in case unexpected events pop up, rendering me unavailable and I'd really appreciate if you'd PM me these times just because it is so easy for messages to get lost in a public thread. Thnx!

Everybody shown above (except u/imorileo, u/SpaghettiHouse, u/smolderingskies) has until Dec. 4th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested. u/imorileo has until Dec. 12th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested. u/SpaghettiHouse and u/smolderingskies has until Dec. 14th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested. u/PrincessWing has until Dec. 18th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested.

@shendere Also has until Dec. 16th to respond before I assume you are no longer interested. I need to know if the Amazing Clock item was a typo
Hey!! For some reason it didn't even notify me you @ me until I checked this thread I saw I was mentioned lol, and it was the throwback clock actually, it just happens to say amazing on it

Hey!! For some reason it didn't even notify me you @ me until I checked this thread I saw I was mentioned lol, and it was the throwback clock actually, it just happens to say amazing on it

That's weird. Do you have that notification enabled?

Now or later? I'm going to take a few minutes to make sure I have all the colors unlocked.

Also, do you have Reese and Cyrus? Cause if so, I can just give you the colors they happen to turn out unless you're really low on bells.

Now or later? I'm going to take a few minutes to make sure I have all the colors unlocked.

Also, do you have Reese and Cyrus? Cause if so, I can just give you the colors they happen to turn out unless you're really low on bells.
I have Reese, I can do the colors myself no biggie. I'll be available a bit later, going to eat

I have Reese, I can do the colors myself no biggie. I'll be available a bit later, going to eat

Alright. In any case, the one item you did specify a color for, (covered counter), should still be pink when you get it. :)

Also, I apologize for the spoiler. Honestly, I don't know how necessary it is. I just don't want to be rude to those who didn't get that far into the new update. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back