Selling Items out of my Inventory ๐Ÿšช Now get a free stack of fruit OR 1 DIY w/ every purchase (Please specify which fruit stack you would like)! ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅฅ

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
Thanks so much! How many do you have atm? I'll just pay for those and the things I ordered! Color dosent matter for the panels

None in storage, one still in my mail, and one that I ordered along with the rest of your items. So, two in total.

You're welcome!

Whenever you're ready, let me know ^^

Anytime tomorrow or this week after 4pm CST. ^^

Hi there, could I get:

Papa Bear
Mama Bear
Baby Bear
Cat Tower
Cat Dress (White)
Bunny Dress (White)
Puppy Plushie (Lemon and White)
Cream and Sugar (White)
Soft Serve Lamp

Please let me know what price you'd like for these in TBT ^^ If I could also get an Apple/Pear/Cherry with these that'd be great!

Hi there, could I get:

Papa Bear
Mama Bear
Baby Bear
Cat Tower
Cat Dress (White)
Bunny Dress (White)
Cream and Sugar (White)
Soft Serve Lamp

Please let me know what price you'd like for these in TBT ^^ If I could also get an Apple/Pear/Cherry with these that'd be great!

Would you mind waiting a few days? It shouldn't take too long for the order to arrive.

Also, I need a specific number of each fruit adding up to a maximum of 10 plz :)

As for the price, does 10 tbt sound fair? I can go lower if you'd like.

Would you mind waiting a few days? It shouldn't take too long for the order to arrive.

Also, I need a specific number of each fruit adding up to a maximum of 10 plz :)

As for the price, does 10 tbt sound fair? I can go lower if you'd like.

Sure that sounds good to me! :) Could I get 3 of each apple, pear and cherries please? Just let me know when you get everything together!

Hi there, could I get:

Papa Bear
Mama Bear
Baby Bear
Cat Tower
Cat Dress (White)
Bunny Dress (White)
Cream and Sugar (White)
Soft Serve Lamp

Your order will arrive tomorrow @Tobiume

how much fish bait would you like for a brown teddy bear backpack and gold turtle figurine?
Hi! I can drop this off at your town or you can come to mine. Plz give me some times that will work for you next week! Thnx!

Oh and as much fish bait as you're willing to give would be fine!

Thnx :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back