3322-1948-9891
Island
Hogwarts
Spring Sakura
Sakura Easter Egg
Ruby
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Nook's Fancy Turnip
Hello, fellow beings. I love making custom pride flags, so I thought I'd share them here. So far I've only finished 5 of the many that I've been working on and only two of those I've converted into a digital format (I either make them in Animal Crossing or as a painting, then I convert the design as best I can onto my computer). I love technology

Here are the two I have so far:

CustomFlag.png
This is a flag I made a few months ago when I identified as a non-binary asexual lesbian. The blue stripe represents masculinity, the purple represents androgyny, the pink represents femininity, the orange represents trans women, the white represents purity, the red represents women and how pretty they are, the magenta represents sensual and romantic attraction, the grey represents the asexuality spectrum, and the black represents the lack of sexual attraction.

CustomFlag2.png
This is a flag I made literally half an hour ago. I now identify as trans, aceflux, and panromantic, so I made myself this new custom pride flag. I was lazy, so I basically just combined the three flags into one and altered the colours and stripe order. The red, grey, and purple represent the aceflux flag, the darker blue, white, and magenta represent the trans flag, and the pastel blue, yellow, and pink represent the panromantic flag (had I identified as pansexual, the colours would be the same but more vivid). The individual colours represent the same things as they do on their own flags if that makes any sense.

my god that second flag was chaotic... anyways here's a new one:

CustomFlag.png
I now identify as trans and grey-aroace, and when I do experience attraction, it's only towards non-women. I haven't figured out what I want everything to represent quite yet, so I'll update this post when I have everything figured out.

Back