• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What are your custom designed clothes in Ables?

FRANS_PLAYER

coco // 🪢🌙🌻 // i'm up all night to get lucky
Bells
Green Star Fragment
Do they mean anything? Did you just make them for fun? I have 8 flags of the LGBTQ+ community, asexual, aromantic, bisexual, lesbian, pansexual, transgender, gay, and nonbinary as sweaters. I thought it would be fun to see which villagers would wear which! So far, my pansexual one has been the most popular. From what I remember, here's a list of the ones that have been worn:

Antonio - pansexual, aromantic
Poppy - pansexual
Zucker - lesbian (I guess that means he's a lesbian ally)
Cole - asexual
Dobie - asexual
Yuka - pansexual

That's it so far! I'd love to hear about others custom designs ^_^

Last edited:
  • The baseball hat I wear irl (blue with a rainbow patch and a bunch of enamel pins)
  • A zip up hoodie+ plaid button up+ t-shirt combo that I wear irl
  • The aurora knit shirt that Stella used to wear in earlier games
  • Bi pride shirt!
  • Rainbow striped coat with a black ‘skirt’ and a bunch of colorful paint splatters
  • Three dresses from pocket camp: Lily’s hydrangea dress, Stella’s dreamy pastel dress, and the choco-mint apron dress
  • I used to have a basic pastel rainbow striped shirt, but nobody ever wore it

I have the shark hat, the chrome dino hoodie in regular and dark theme, and my plague doctor sweater hanging in my ables. I'm pretty sure all of my permanent villagers have worned everything at some point. My favorite is when I had Dobie and he wore the plague doctor sweater.

Efagq_iU8AA1JgL.png

I have two souvenir hoodies from the island. Just the island name and the tree from the flag (a slightly edited version of the default tree flag) on the back! A lot of my villagers like wearing them from time to time- they all look so cute ☺

I made a line of pink, black, blue and purple colored heart hoodies. they're all two-tone, follow the same formula.. look pretty cute... the most popular is the pink ;p it's funny to see spike wearing it lol. I made the blue one specifically for sherb

I haven't hung up any custom designs because I'm afraid the wrong villager will choose to wear it. I shouldn't be so picky, but I guess I like semi control of who wears what.

I remember in New Leaf I displayed the green and yellow duck default design as a t-shirt (not realizing it wasn't just a decoration) and before I knew it, half my town was wearing it.

I make a lot of Pokemon designs and just other random things. I try to just hang a few up and rotate them every now and then.

At some point, I think I'll search up pixel art of the slimes from Slime Rancher and make them into hoodies.

Back